Hop-on Hop-off London Bus Tour 1 day plus 1 day extra free
Activity code: HH1
- Unlimited hop-on hop-off fun across London for 1 calendar day
- Enjoy 1 extra day free
- See some of London’s most iconic sights
- See Buckingham Palace, Houses of Parliament, the London Eye, St. Paul's and many more
- Live English speaking guide onboard
- Take to the waters with your complimentary river boat cruise
See one of the best cities in the world at your leisure! This 1 calendar day hop-on hop-off bus tour, gives you the freedom to explore London at your own pace. For a limited time, we are also giving you an additional calendar day free of charge.
Use this ticket to travel around London on a Golden Tours bus, hopping on or off at any of our stops across the city.
Check out the incredible Tower of London or see the famous Marble Arch monument from the comfort of your seat and get off at a nearby stop for a stroll through the idyllic Hyde Park.
It has been carefully selected to ensure that you see all of the landmarks that make London one of the most popular cities in the world to visit. Covering all the main central London sights, you will see Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Tower Bridge, Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral, the Monument to the great fire of London and so much more. Your live guide will inform and entertain every step of the way.
There are eight stops where you can hop-on or hop-off of the bus to explore this great city, and you are safe in the knowledge that when you hop back onto a bus, you will always be met by a live guide.
Complimentary River Tour – valid for 24 hours
Enjoy an exciting sightseeing cruise along the River Thames. Departing from Westminster Pier near The Houses of Parliament and taking you to St Katherine’s Pier near The Tower of London and Tower Bridge. Take in iconic sights and discover interesting facts with a live commentary from the captain and audio guides available via your Smartphone in Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German and Italian. Tickets are valid for 24 hours with unlimited usage within this time – see full time table
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- To see our social distancing and health and safety policy, click here
- Stops served on an hourly basis from 10:00am to 4:00pm, click on the schedule tab to see the timetable. Additional buses may operate at weekends, some of these buses may not have a live guide onboard. Please ask the driver before boarding.
- Your 1 calendar day is valid from the moment you get on your first bus
- The additional 1 calendar day free is not valid for travel on 25th or 26th December
- Your boat ticket is valid for 24 hours from when you first hop on the boat
- The river cruise is operating on Friday, Saturday and Sundays currently. No refund can be given due to the cruise element being free of charge.
Days of operation:
From 4 January to 12 February 2021:
No service operating
From 13 February to 21 February 2021:
Daily: Buses operate every 60min
From 22 February to 21 March 2021:
Saturday and Sundays only: Buses operate every 60min
From 22 March 2021 onwards:
Daily: Buses operate every 60min
Departure point: You can join the tour from any of our stops. Each of our stops will be clearly signposted Golden Tours Hop on Hop off/London Tour Bus.
Click here to view the latest service information
Click here to view hop on hop off timetable
Free Hop-on Hop-off Boat Ride operate only Saturday and Sunday.
These cruises are operated by Circular Cruise Westminster.
The first boat departs from Westminster Pier at 11am – to view the full timetable including last departure times click here.
Boats leave every 30 minutes from:
- Westminster Pier (Westminster Pier, Victoria Embankment, London SW1A 2JH)
- Embankment Pier (Embankment Pier, Victoria Embankment, London WS2N 6NU)
- Festival Pier (Festival Pier, South Bank, London SE1 9PX)
- Bankside Pier (Bankside Pier, Bankside, London SE1 9DT)
- St Katharine’s Pier - for Tower of London - (St Katharine’s Pier, St Katharine's Way, London E1W 1LD)
Cruise rides last 30 minutes.
Please note; The cruise is subject to availability and currently only operating on a Friday, Saturday and Sunday. No refund can be given due to the cruise element being free of charge.