Royal Museums Greenwich Day Pass
Activity code: GDE
- Entry to the Cutty Sark and the Royal Observatory
- Get amazing views over the River Thames and London
- Take a stroll through the beautiful Greenwich park
- Learn about England’s rich maritime history
Download the interactive audio-guides on your smartphone using the Smartify App
Hit two fantastic London landmarks in a beautiful part of the city, Greenwich. Visit the Cutty Sark, a clipper ship which transported tea from China before turning to the wool trade in Australia in the mid 19th century. As well as walking about the ship and seeing what life on the ocean waves was like, navigate the ship yourself in the digital game and see if you can beat the Captain, take the ships wheel and meet some the world’s largest collection of ship figureheads.
Stroll through the beautiful Greenwich and past the King’s House to the Royal Observatory. Hop over the Prime Meridian Line where the eastern hemisphere meets the western, just as the Equator divides the northern and southern hemispheres. See the collection of world famous Harrison clocks, designed by John Harrison which revolutionised navigation and saved many lives at sea.
Make sure you pick up a snack (or an antique!) at the lovely Greenwich Market and pop in to any of the lovely pubs nearby for a restorative drink.
- A valid student card may be requested on arrival if a student ticket has been purchased.