Greenwich Day Explorer
Activity code: GDE
- Entry to the Cutty Sark, the famous tea clipper ship
- Entry to the Royal Observatory
- Get amazing views over the River Thames and London
- Take a stroll through the beautiful Greenwich park
- Learn about England’s rich maritime history
Stroll through the beautiful Greenwich and past the Queen’s House to the Royal Observatory. Hop over the Prime Meridian Line where the eastern hemisphere meets the western, just as the Equator divides the northern and southern hemispheres. See the collection of world famous Harrison clocks, designed by John Harrison which revolutionised navigation and saved many lives at sea.
Make sure you pick up a snack (or an antique!) at the lovely Greenwich Market and pop in to any of the lovely pubs nearby for a restorative drink.
What You Get
What You Don’t Get
- A valid student card may be requested on arrival if a student ticket has been purchased
Days of Operation: Daily from 10am until 5pm (last entry is at 4:15pm)
Address: King William Walk, Greenwich, London, SE10 9HT
Days of Operation: Daily from 10am until 5pm (last entry is at 4:30pm)
Address: Blackheath Avenue, Greenwich, London SE10 8XJ