Paris with Lunch on the Eiffel Tower or Bateaux Parisiens Cruise
- Enjoy a day trip to Paris from London with Eurostar
- Choose to have a 3-course lunch aboard a river cruiser or at the Eiffel Tower
- Discover 360 views of the iconic city of Paris
- Explore the capital at your own leisure
- Once booked, tickets cannot be cancelled or amended.
- You’re required to carry a valid passport with you which will be validated at check-in.
- Please check visa requirements before you travel.
- Tickets will be issued under the lead passenger’s name.
- Train seats are allocated on a first come first served basis and are not guaranteed together.
- Baggage is not permitted on the river boat. Only small backpacks, handbags and computer bags are permitted.
- There are toilets available on the boats but not on the piers.
- You must arrive 45 minutes before your Eiffel Tower reservation.
- Oversized luggage and bags as well as non-foldable buggies/strollers are not permitted in the Eiffel Tower.
Eurostar: London St Pancras - Gare du Nord
Your majestic trip to Paris begins at St Pancras International Station, where a Golden Tours representative will meet and greet you. Please allow plenty of time as check-in closes 30 minutes before the train departure time (See the Schedule tab for more information).
Once you arrive at Gare du Nord, you are free to roam the city until your chosen lunch location and your train back to London.
Bateaux Parisiens Lunch Cruise
Setting off at 12:45pm, the Etoile Service is a 2hr cruise along the picturesque River Seine. Aboard the all-glass boat, you’ll enjoy panoramic views of the French capital and savour traditional French cuisine with a 3-course lunch — freshly prepared on board each day using seasonal produce. What’s more, you’ll be treated to a welcome glass of Kir, a bottle of red or white wine between 4 people during your meal, as well as musical entertainment.
Lunch at the Eiffel Tower
A trip to Paris wouldn’t be complete without a visit to the magnificent Eiffel Tower. As you make your way to the first floor, you’ll marvel at the architecture and glass floor, explore the history of the Tower and revel in the spectacular views of the city. It’s here that you’ll enjoy a 3-course lunch at 13:30 pm at Madame Brasserie — a responsible restaurant offering sustainable produce in a warm and cosy atmosphere.
Eurostar: Gare du Nord – London St Pancras
After a whirlwind day in Paris, head towards Gare du Nord at least 45 minutes before your departure time. (See the Schedule tab for more information). A Bientôt Paris !
Meet your Golden Tours representative at Paul Express, Unit 2, St Pancras Station, Euston Road, London N1C 4QP.
Monday to Friday:
Train Departure Time: 7am*
Meet & Greet Time: 5:45am
Train Departure Time: 6:30am*
Meet & Greet Time: 5:15am
*Times are estimate and subject to change according to availability on the day. The EXACT time will be on the instructions email sent by the Rail Department with the Eurostar tickets within 2-3 weeks of travel.
Please ensure that you allow plenty of time to check-in at Gare du Nord for your return journey back to London.
Bateaux Parisiens Lunch Cruise
Meeting point: At the foot of the Eiffel Tower, Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris
Boarding: Pier 5 or Pier 7
Boarding ends: 12:30pm
Boat departs: 12:45pm
Return to dock: 2:45pm
Madame Brasserie Lunch at the Eiffel Tower
Address: 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower, Champ de Mars, 75007 Paris
Time: Please arrive 45 minutes before your reservation
Entry: Go to Entrance 1 with your booking confirmation. To reach the first floor, you must first go to the Madame Brasserie reception located on the forecourt to collect your lift ticket.