James Bond Walking Tour
Activity code: JBLW
- Pass by the secret offices of James Bond's London HQ - Universal Exports
- Visit over 10 locations featured in James Bond films including The Living Daylights, Die Another Day, Skyfall, Spectre and the latest Bond film No Time To Die
- Create your own Bond moment at the locations used in Spectre, Skyfall and other Bond movies
- Learn about the film making process which brings a James Bond film to life
Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent as we take you on a journey to discover some of the locations from the James Bond films including the latest James Bond film ‘No Time To Die’.
As part of the tour you will also get to learn about aspects of the British secret service and discover where fantasy meets reality.
The tour will start Charing Cross Railway station and then wind its way through Westminster, the beating heart of British politics and intrigue with government buildings, secret bunkers all with secrets to tell.
The James Bond walking tour will enable you will be able to take many pictures and see familiar locations up close and personal.
A short journey by bus will be part of the tour. Please ensure you have an Oyster card / Travelcard before the tour starts.
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- Max group size of 20 persons.
- This tour is not suitable for wheelchair users or for parents with prams or buggies.
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours in advance.
- There should be at least 1 responsible adult aged 18 or over as the lead traveller for the booking.
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.
Day of operation: Saturdays departing at 10:30am
Please arrive by 10:15am
Meeting Point: Outside Charing Cross railway station in front of Boots which is next to the Amba Hotel Charing Cross, Strand, London WC2N 5HX where a guide will be waiting for you.
Return Point: Vauxhall Station
Duration: 2-2.5 Hours
Tour will not operate on these dates:
- 1 and 8 January 2022