Paddington Bear Walking Tour
Activity code: PBL
- Fun, fascinating and friendly Paddington Bear tour across his adopted home town of London
- Visit and explore the sites of the Paddington Bear books and discover more about the locations
- See the filming locations of the blockbuster Paddington films
- Have the chance to adventure through picturesque parts of London where Paddington visits in the stories
- Your exciting Paddington exploration across London will be led by a professional guide throughout
Have the extra special chance to discover more about everyone’s favourite marmalade-eating bear – Paddington! Led by an expert guide, you’ll take a delightful walking tour through Paddington’s London and discover suitcases worth of stories about this famous bear’s journey to the capital from ‘darkest Peru’!
From his humble beginnings in London when the kind-hearted Mr and Mrs Brown took him into their home and cared for him to his incredible escapades in the city, you will get to learn it all. Starting at the iconic location of Paddington station where you will get to see the wonderful Paddington statue before following in the (large) footsteps of the blue-coated bear.
Visit the famous filming locations of the Paddington movies and explore the city’s locations that have been mentioned in over 20 books in the Paddington series. Learn how the movies were made and have the chance to test how much of a Paddington super fan you really are!
During the walking tour, you’ll also get to stop at the famous antiques shop, Mr Gruber’s, go to the hustle and bustle of Portobello Market and visit the Paddington Shop, home to a huge selection of Paddington memorabilia – unmissable fun for all of the family!
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- As part of the walking tour, there will be a short bus journey on public transport, so each member of your party will need either an Oystercard or a Travelcard valid to travel on the day of the tour in Zones 1-2.
- Owing to the nature of the locations visited, this tour is not accessible for wheelchair users.
- There should be at least 1 responsible adult aged 18 or over as the lead traveller for the booking.
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours in advance.
- Max group size of 20 persons.