Discover Stonehenge, Bath and Windsor
Activity code: 203F
- This tour can be cancelled free of charge upto 24 hours beofre travel date
- Enjoy this flexible day tour to 3 of the UK’s most popular locations
- See the royal wedding venue of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle at Windsor Castle
- Soak in sights of the 5,000 year old Stonehenge on Salisbury Plain
- Visit the picturesque city of Bath for Pulteney Bridge, Bath Abbey and more
- Return transportation on a luxury coach included in your ticket
- Cancelled bookings up to 24 hours before travel receive a full refund
The tour begins in the royal town of Windsor, home to the legendary Windsor Castle. This huge home is an official residence of Queen Elizabeth II and one of Britain’s most well-known homes. Windsor is a lovely town located on the River Thames and features cobbled streets, a thriving High Street and the lush Windsor Great Park. You can explore Windsor at your leisure during our stop in the town.
From Windsor the tour travels to Stonehenge and Salisbury Plain. This 5,000 year old monument is a World Heritage Site and continues to mystify experts and visitors to this day! The massive rocks are the subject of heavy speculation – were they used as a religious temple or Bronze Age burial ground? It’s up to you to decide!
The Georgian city of Bath is also a World Heritage Site and was the first city in England to earn this prestigious accolade! Home to the fascinating Roman Baths, the city is full of stunning architecture and notable landmarks. Striking Bath Abbey was the location for the first King of England’s coronation all the way back in 973! Take a wander through the narrow streets and explore Bath for yourself during our stop in this gorgeous city.
Entrances are not included in the price of the tour.
Estimated arrival time back in London is around 8.00pm.
What's Excluded in the tour
- To see our social distancing and health and safety policy, click here
- This tour excludes entrances to all attractions. Entrance fees can be purchased on the day.
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour.
- Windsor Castle is a working royal palace and planned closures/disruptions may be subject to change.
- *Enjoy a 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks. Valid until 31st March 2021. Show your given wristband to get the discount.
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
Days of Departure: Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday
Departure point: Golden Tours Victoria Visitor Centre, Bus Stop 1, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W 9SH
Return Point: Due to legal working hour’s restrictions for our drivers, this tour will finish within a 2 or 3 minute walk of Gloucester Road Underground Station. This station is in Zone 1 and is three stops Eastbound on the Circle Line or the District Line to Victoria. The Piccadilly Line also runs through Gloucester Road, and is only 5 stops to Piccadilly Circus.
Tel: +44 (0)20 7233 7030
|Bus Stop 3, Bulleid Way, Victoria||Bus Stop 3, Bulleid Way, Victoria||SW1W 9SH||08:00:00|