Museum of Brands
- Discover over 12,000 nostalgic items
- Explore how society has changed over 200 years
- See 1950s toys, biscuit tins, cereals and more
- Relax in the award-winning memorial garden
- Tickets may be amended or cancelled at least 48 hours before the date of travel.
- This tour is wheelchair friendly.
Just a short walk from the iconic Portobello Road Market is the incredibly nostalgic Museum of Brands. Taking you through 200 years of consumer culture and lifestyle, as well as social change, your visit will explore how consumer society has evolved since Victorian times.
Enter the Time Tunnel and discover how over the decades daily life has rapidly transformed by the invention of the railway, motor car, airplane, cinema, radio and television. You’ll relive childhood memories or see how generations before lived with over 12,000 items ranging from toys and games to crisps and cereals. See brands such as Marmite, HP Sauce, Frijj and Bisto. What’s more, you can watch TV adverts from the past and admire temporary displays focussing on a wide range of things such as chocolate brands and the London Punk scene.
After all that nostalgia, end your visit with a relaxing sit down in the award-winning memorial garden.
Monday - Saturday: 10:00am - 6:00pm
Sunday and Bank Holidays: 11:00am - 5:00pm
Address: 111-117 Lancaster Road, Notting Hill, London W11 1QT