Hop-on Hop-off Cardiff
Activity code: CS6
- Explore Cardiff at your leisure with our Hop-on Hop-off bus valid for 2 days
- Audio guides available in Welsh, English, Spanish, French, German, Italian and Polish
- Hop-off at 14 stops including Cardiff Castle and Cardiff Bay
- Walk down Cardiff’s beautiful Victorian arcades filled with unique boutiques
Let us whisk you around some of the Welsh capitals most impressive sights with our Hop-on Hop-off bus tour.
Explore Cardiff at your leisure and see the cosmopolitan makeover it’s had in recent years, boasting lively bars, incredible produce, and impressive shopping. More importantly, it has a rich historic hub just waiting to be discovered.
Discover Cardiff Bay’s Norwegian history with a visit to the Norwegian Church. Providing religious and social care to Norwegian sailors in the 19th century, it’s also where Roald Dahl was baptised alongside his siblings. Cardiff Castle is well worth a visit, situated bang in the middle of the capital, and still standing since the 11th century. Another fantastic sight to see in Cardiff, and near the castle, is the 18th century indoor food market. This lively bazaar filled with local characters and traditional Welsh produce offers freshly made Welsh cakes, controversial cockles and laverbread, and local cheeses.
With 14 stops along the route, you’ll be sure to see stunning views, famous landmarks and learn lots about the capital through our audio commentary.
View the Route Map
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- Your ticket is valid for 2 consecutive days the moment you get on the bus.
- Your sightseeing bus service is operated by Tootbus.