Hop-on Hop-off Cardiff
Activity code: CS6
- Explore Cardiff at you leisure with our Hop-on Hop-off bus valid for 24 hours
- Audio guides available in Welsh, English, Spanish, French, German, Italian and Polish
- Hop-off at Cardiff Castle, Cardiff Bay and the indoor Central Market
- Walk down Cardiff’s beautiful Victorian arcades filled with unique boutiques
- A friendly English speaking guide on the buses
Cardiff has undergone a cosmopolitan makeover in recent years and boasts lively bars, incredible produce, and impressive shopping. Also a rich historic hub, Cardiff Castle is well worth a visit, situated bang in the middle of the capital, and still standing (with renovations) since the 11th century.
Often called the City of Arcades, seven beautiful Victorian arcades are dotted throughout Cardiff city centre housing over 100 independent local eateries and retailers. Promenade down these glass ceilinged indoor streets for shops you won’t find anywhere else.
Another fantastic sight to see in Cardiff is the 18th century indoor food market. This lively bazaar filled with local characters and traditional Welsh produce offers freshly made Welsh cakes, controversial cockles and laverbread, and local cheeses.
There aren’t many more attractive areas in Cardiff to grab a bite to eat than the Bay. Numerous restaurants overlooking the water offer many choices for you to refuel in, before you hop back on your bus to the next hop off destination.
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- Your 24 hours is valid from the moment you get on the bus
- Hop-on and off as much as you like within 24 hours
- Please check opening times of attractions to avoid disappointment
Daily – Frequency every 60 minutes between 10:00am and 4:00pm
There are no tours on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day
We recommend that you start the tour at stop 1, near Cardiff Castle, but you can join the tour at any of the 11 stops.