Oxford, Stratford-upon-Avon, Cotswolds and Warwick Castle
Activity code: 6
- Visit the medieval Warwick Castle and explore the State Rooms, maze & more
- Soak in picturesque sights of the thatched-roofed cottages in the Cotswolds
- Follow in the Bard’s footsteps by visiting Shakespeare’s childhood home
- Discover Oxford with a walking tour & entry to University Church of St Mary the Virgin
As the tour drives through the Cotswolds, you’ll see quintessential English countryside from the coach. Rolling hills, sleepy villages and market towns dot the landscape as far as the eye can see.
Get to grips with everything medieval at your final destination – fabulously interactive Warwick Castle! This fortress dates back to 1068 and still gives a thoroughly authentic medieval experience in the 21st century. Feel the weight of a sword and become a knight, or see the State Dining Room, decked out for a Victorian dinner party.
Stratford-Upon-Avon & Shakespeare’s Birthplace
Walking Tour of Oxford
Oxford is famous for being home to the oldest university in the English speaking world – countless bright young things have wandered the town’s cobbled streets over the years! During this guided walking tour you will see the stunning Bodleian Library and furtively discover unspoilt narrow alleyways, ancient squares and towering spires.
Entry to the 13th century University Church of St Mary the Virgin. Soak in spectacular sights of the unique baroque design and architecture as you explore the centre of the University of Oxford. This absolute gem is a must-visit on your trip to Oxford.
After visiting Oxford, you will leave the university city and return to London.
What's Included What's Excluded
- To see our health and safety policy, click here.
- Cancel bookings up to 24 hours before travel to receive a full refund.
- This tour operates in English, Mandarin, Spanish & Korean.
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour.
- *During peak periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used.
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day.
April to March: Daily
Departure point: Bus Stop 1, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W 9SH
Return Point: Golden Tours Visitors Centre, Bus Stop 1, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W 9SH
Due to a legal working hour’s restriction for drivers, if your tour arrives back into London after 7:45pm, you will be dropped off at Gloucester Road Underground Station, not Victoria. Your driver will drop you off within a couple of minutes’ walk to Gloucester Road Underground Station. Gloucester Road is in Zone 1 and is three stops on the Circle or District Lines to Victoria. The Piccadilly Line also runs through Gloucester Road, where it is only 5 stops to Piccadilly Circus.
Golden Tours Visitors Centre, Bus Stop 1, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W 9SH
Tel: +44 (0)20 7233 7030