Oxford, Stratford-upon-Avon, Cotswolds and Warwick Castle
Activity code: 6
- Visit the medieval Warwick Castle and explore the State Rooms, maze & more
- Soak in picturesque sights of the thatched-roofed cottages in the Cotswolds
- Follow in the Bard’s footsteps by visiting Shakespeare’s childhood home
- Discover Oxford with a walking tour
As the tour drives through the Cotswolds, you’ll see quintessential English countryside from the coach. Rolling hills, sleepy villages and market towns dot the landscape as far as the eye can see.
Get to grips with everything medieval at your final destination – fabulously interactive Warwick Castle! This fortress dates back to 1068 and still gives a thoroughly authentic medieval experience in the 21st century. Feel the weight of a sword and become a knight, or see the State Dining Room, decked out for a Victorian dinner party.
Stratford-Upon-Avon & Shakespeare’s Birthplace
William Shakespeare called the market town of Stratford-Upon-Avon home, and you will visit the brilliant poet and playwright’s birthplace during this tour. Walk through the house where he grew up as the legendary Bard is brought to life!
Walking Tour of Oxford
Oxford is famous for being home to the oldest university in the English speaking world – countless bright young things have wandered the town’s cobbled streets over the years! During this guided walking tour you will see the stunning Bodleian Library and furtively discover unspoilt narrow alleyways, ancient squares and towering spires. See the 13th century University Church of St Mary the Virgin. Soak in spectacular sights of the unique baroque design and architecture as you explore the centre of the University of Oxford.
After visiting Oxford, you will leave the university city and return to London.
Estimated arrival time back to London is around 7.00pm.
What's Included: What's Excluded:
- To see our health and safety policy, click here.
- Cancel bookings up to 24 hours before travel to receive a full refund.
- This tour operates in English, Mandarin, Spanish & Korean.
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour.
- *During peak periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used.
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day.