One-way Private Transfer from St Pancras International to Central London
Activity code: STA1
- One-way private vehicle transfers St Pancras International station only, to Central London
- Professional Driver
- Personalised meet and greet
- Easy and comfortable journey
- No need to use the underground or other train services
Arriving in London
When you arrive in London at St Pancras International, your driver will be waiting for you at the information point in the arrivals lounge for arriving passengers with your name on the sign. Please note that the driver will wait 45 minutes after your train arrives.
Saloon Car: Can carry up to 3 persons. At the same time, it can accommodate 2 hand bags and 2 medium pieces of luggage
MPV Car: Can accommodate up to 5 passengers and can also carry 5 hand bags and 4 pieces of medium luggage
8 Seater: Can carry 8 passengers, 8 hand bags and 8 medium pieces of luggage
In order for your luggage to fit the car, your luggage shouldn’t exceed the following sizes (with wheels, the handle and the pockets included):
- Hand Luggage: 22 x 18 x 10in or 56 x 45 x 25cm (max weight: 10Kg).
- Medium luggage: 35.5 x 29.5 x 16in or 90 x 75 x 43cm (max weight: 25Kg).
For additional transfers not listed, such as transportation between any two locations listed, please Contact Us for a quote.
* Please note that these advertised rates do not apply for 25th & 26th December and 1st January
- This transfer is from St Pancras International Station only.
- From 1st April 2019, we offer 30 minutes of free waiting time after the your selected time pick-up time. If you’re not at the meeting point after 30 minutes, there will be a charge of £0.30 per minute. Additionally, if the parking ticket costs more than initially charged for parking, you will need to pay the difference along with the additional waiting time.
- Rates quoted are based to and from central London only. There will be additional charges for transfers outside central London area.
- There will be a supplement of £20.00 for transfers to and from the Docklands to all airports.
- A supplement of 100% to apply for transfers on 25th, 26th & 1st January.
- Rates include waiting time of 45 minutes once arrival of train. The driver will be at the information point at the arrival lounge.
- For no-shows, that is a passenger who, without prior cancellation, fails to arrive for the transfer, full rate will be charged.
- An English speaking driver to meet guests in the airport/train station/port upon arrival with a name board. For departure transfers from hotels, driver to collect guests from the lobby area via the hotel concierge. Guests to then be transferred directly to their destination.
- Bookings to be made in writing approximately 72 hours prior to service date, thereafter all bookings to be on a request basis only.
- For no shows and cancellations received within 48 hours of the transfer time, a 100% cancellation charge to be applicable. Outside of this period no charges to apply.
- When requesting bookings for private transfers please provide details such as the required vehicle type, guest names, date of service, pick-up point, flight arrival/departure times and flight or train numbers if applicable. For departure transfers please advise guest flight detail/timings.
- Guests vouchers to be collected by driver from clients prior to travel.
- Children - A child regardless of age to count as one passenger. In order for the correct seating to be provided, the age of the children to be stated when making a booking. The Agent to confirm whether children's safety seats are required. The Provider will not provide a child's seat unless it is requested expressly by the Agent
Days of Operation:Daily