Thames Clippers - One-day River Roamer
Activity code: TC1
- One Day Unlimited Pass
- The Fastest Fleet on the Thames
- Departs Every 20 Minutes from Piers including Embankment, London Bridge, Tower, Greenwich, Waterloo, Canary Wharf and The O2.
- Indoor Seating Area Available Plus a Covered Outdoor Area
- Refreshments Available Onboard
A perfect way to zoom through the centre of the city, a one day River Roamer pass will also give you unbeatable views of London landmarks that line the Thames. Use your ticket for unlimited river travel and combine it with one of the exciting riverside attractions, such as Shakespeare’s Globe, Tower of London or the Tower Bridge Exhibition.
Click here to view route map
- Please note Uber Boat by Thames Clippers is running a reduced service from 20th March until further notice following the UK governmental direction to limit travel to essential travel.
- 24th December (Christmas Eve): Last RB1 Westbound service departs Woolwich at 8:05pm, the last RB1 Eastbound service departs Embankment at 9:01pm. The last RB6 Westbound service will depart Blackfriars at 7:32pm and the last RB6 Eastbound service departs Putney at 8:01pm. The last RB4 service is at 10:00pm from Canary Wharf.
- 31th December (New Year's Eve): Last RB1 Westbound service departs Woolwich (Royal Arsenal) Pier at 6:45pm, last RB1 Eastbound service departs Embankment Pier at 7:41pm. RB1 services will stop calling at London Eye (Waterloo) Pier at 3:19pm. The last RB6 Westbound service will depart Canary Wharf Pier at 6:45pm, and the last RB6 Eastbound service will depart Putney Pier at 7:55pm.
- Ticket offices are open between 10:00am to 6:00pm (Westminster, Embankment, London Bridge City, Tower, Canary Wharf, Greenwich or North Greenwich) but tickets are valid until last boat on either directions.
Start Time: 10:00am (please arrive 15 minutes before tour starts)
Finish Time: 11:00pm
Departure points: Westminster, Embankment, Bankside, London Bridge City, Canary Wharf, Greenwich and North Greenwich. After redeeming your ticket you can use any of the 18 piers between Battersea and Woolwich Arsenal.
You must redeem the voucher at the Uber Boat by Thames Clipper Ticket Office at your chosen pier before boarding the cruise. The Ticket Office is open from 10am.
Please note Uber Boat by Thames Clippers is running a reduced service from 20th March until further notice following the UK governmental direction to limit travel to essential travel.
Please click here to view time table
25 & 26 December: Closed