Thames Clippers - Point to Point
Activity code: TC2
- One-way ticket
- The fastest fleet on the Thames
- Departs every 20 minutes from Embankment, Waterloo or Greenwich
- Indoor seating area available plus a covered outdoor area
- The best way to see London
- Avoid the crowds
A perfect way to zoom through the centre of the city, you will also enjoy unbeatable views of London landmarks that line the Thames with a Point to Point ticket. This pass is valid for a one-way trip from Embankment and Waterloo to Greenwich or vice versa.
Click here to view route map
- Please note Uber Boat by Thames Clippers is running a reduced service from 20th March until further notice following the UK governmental direction to limit travel to essential travel.
- 24th December (Christmas Eve): Last RB1 Westbound service departs Woolwich at 8:05pm, the last RB1 Eastbound service departs Embankment at 9:01pm. The last RB6 Westbound service will depart Blackfriars at 7:32pm and the last RB6 Eastbound service departs Putney at 8:01pm. The last RB4 service is at 10:00pm from Canary Wharf.
- 31st December (New Year's Eve): Last RB1 Westbound service departs Woolwich (Royal Arsenal) Pier at 6:45pm, last RB1 Eastbound service departs Embankment Pier at 7:41pm. RB1 services will stop calling at London Eye (Waterloo) Pier at 3:19pm. The last RB6 Westbound service will depart Canary Wharf Pier at 6:45pm, and the last RB6 Eastbound service will depart Putney Pier at 7:55pm.
- Ticket offices are open between 10:00am to 6:00pm (Westminster, Embankment, London Bridge City, Tower, Canary Wharf, Greenwich or North Greenwich) but tickets are valid until the last boat on either directions.
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.
Thames Clippers: Daily
Departure points: Westminster, Embankment, Bankside, London Bridge City, Canary Wharf, Greenwich and North Greenwich to any of the 23 piers listed on the timetable.
Please note Uber Boat by Thames Clippers is running a reduced service from 20th March until further notice following the UK governmental direction to limit travel to essential travel.
25 and 26 December: Closed
These services run every 20 - 30 minutes depending on the time of the day. Please click here to view time table for more details.