Thames Clippers - Point to Point
Activity code: TC2
- One-way ticket
- The fastest fleet on the Thames
- Departs every 20 minutes from 23 piers including Embankment, Waterloo or Greenwich
- Indoor seating area available plus a covered outdoor area
- The best way to see London
- Avoid the crowds
A perfect way to zoom through the centre of the city, you will also enjoy unbeatable views of London landmarks that line the Thames with a Point to Point ticket. This pass is valid for a one-way trip from Embankment and Waterloo to Greenwich or vice versa.
Click here to view route map
- Please note Uber Boat by Thames Clippers is running a reduced service until further notice following the UK governmental direction to limit travel to essential travel.
- Ticket offices are open between 10:00am to 6:00pm (Westminster, Embankment, London Bridge City, Tower, Canary Wharf, Greenwich or North Greenwich) but tickets are valid until the last boat on either directions.
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.
Thames Clippers: Daily
Departure points: Westminster, Embankment, Bankside, London Bridge City, Canary Wharf, Greenwich and North Greenwich to any of the 23 piers listed on the timetable.
25 and 26 December: Closed
These services runs every 20 - 30 minutes depending on the time of the day. Please click here to view time table for more details.