London Dinner Cruise
Activity code: 38
- Take to the waters for a beautiful River Thames cruise
- Enjoy the sounds of a live singer with entertainment onboard
- Set your taste buds tingling with a delicious four course meal
What better way to enjoy nightime London. No crowds, great views. And a full four course dinner which starts as we slip our moorings. You’ll be enjoying your delicious first course as the music starts and the sights of London glide past the panoramic windows. Shortly after we’ve passed under the world famous Tower Bridge, we’ll be serving your main course.
No stuffy waiters, just friendly service from the on board team whose sole aim is for you to have a good time!
The cruise, which takes around three and half hours, then heads downriver, passing Canary Wharf, heading towards the Thames Barrier in time for dessert and coffee. As we turn back to head home, your singer starts the second set and then it’s time to hit the dance floor. Or maybe enjoy an after dinner drink from the bar. Head upstairs to the open air deck and you get the best view of all. Romantic for sure. Fun definitely.
It doesn’t get any better. Good food, great entertainment and fabulous views. That’s the London Showboat. The best night out on the river. Don’t miss the fun, come and join in!
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- Tickets cannot be cancelled but may be amended 72 hours prior to visit.
- Dress code: Smart casual (trainers are permitted).
- This tour is not disabled friendly and unsuitable for children under the age of 5.
- If you have any dietary requirements, please contact [email protected] as soon as possible and no less than 72 hours prior to your cruise.