Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour of Brighton & Brighton i360
- Enjoy a panoramic tour of Brighton, one of the UK’s best loved seaside locations
- Hop-on or off as much as you please for 1 day or 2 day ticket
- Get an insight into Brighton’s fascinating history with the onboard audio commentary
- See Palace Pier, Brighton Marina, Old Steine, the Clock Tower and much more
- Your sightseeing bus service is operated by City Sightseeing Brighton.
- Mobile and paper QR vouchers are accepted.
- This activity is disabled friendly.
- Anytime Ticket holders should arrive at least 30 minutes before their chosen timeslot at peak times. If the last timeslot of the day is full, we will honour the ticket for the following day.
- On Sunday 10th September, Stops 2 and 3 will not be operational until 2pm.
As one of the most popular seaside towns in the country, Brighton is bursting at the seams with things to see and do. From its iconic pebbled beach to its nostalgic Palace Pier, it has everything you could want from a day trip to the beach and more.
What better way to explore the city than with an open top hop-on hop-off bus tour taking you to Brighton’s most historic locations and prestigious landmarks. See the 19th century Clock Tower symbolising Queen Victoria’s Golden Jubilee — it’s a real sight to behold in the heart of Brighton’s town. Stroll along the UK’s largest marina, Brighton Marina, and discover a variety of bars and restaurants. Or why not visit the iconic Royal Pavilion and admire the mix of Indian and Chinese styles with Regency grandeur.
With 10+ stops and a unique view from the top deck of the open-top bus, you’ll be able to soak in spectacular sights of the south coast as you enjoy onboard audio commentary.
Click here to view route map
Located on the glorious Brighton Seafront, the Brighton i360 was brought to life by those who gave us The London Eye. Taking you 450 feet in the air, Brighton’s vertical cable car is fully enclosed, heated, air-conditioned and provides uninterrupted, magnificent 360-degree views of the coastline, city and surrounding area.
Click here for the opening hours.
Operational Season: 3rd April -31st October
Red Line: Operates 10:00am to 5:00pm
Duration: 50 Minutes
Frequency: every 60 minutes.
Departure point: Brighton Palace Pier, Brighton BN1 1PN
Hove, Palmeira Square
Station (Stop B)
Clock Tower (Stop N)
Pavilion (Stop F)