Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour of Brighton
Activity code: BT001
- Enjoy a panoramic tour of Brighton, one of the UK’s best loved seaside locations
- Hop-on or off as much as you please for 1 day or 2 day ticket
- Get an insight into Brighton’s fascinating history with the onboard audio commentary
- See Palace Pier, Brighton Marina, Old Steine, the Clock Tower and much more
As one of the most popular seaside towns in the country, Brighton is bursting at the seams with things to see and do. From its iconic pebbled beach to its nostalgic Palace Pier, it has everything you could want from a day trip to the beach and more.
What better way to explore the city than with an open top hop-on hop-off bus tour taking you to Brighton’s most historic locations and prestigious landmarks. See the 19th century Clock Tower symbolising Queen Victoria’s Golden Jubilee — it’s a real sight to behold in the heart of Brighton’s town. Stroll along the UK’s largest marina, Brighton Marina, and discover a variety of bars and restaurants. Or why not visit the iconic Royal Pavilion and admire the mix of Indian and Chinese styles with Regency grandeur.
With 10+ stops and a unique view from the top deck of the open-top bus, you’ll be able to soak in spectacular sights of the south coast as you enjoy onboard audio commentary.
Click here to view route map
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- Tickets may be cancelled 48 hours prior to the departure date.
- Your sightseeing bus service is operated by City Sightseeing Brighton.
- Mobile and paper QR vouchers are accepted.
Daily from 11th April - 29th October
First Tour: 10:00am
Last Tour: 5:00pm
Duration: 50 minutes
11th April to 28th May: every 60 minutes.
29th May to 17th September: every 30 minutes.
18th September to 29th October: every 60 minutes.
Brighton Palace Pier, Brighton BN1 1PN