Warwick Castle Tickets
Activity code: WCT
- Visit one of the UK’s most historic landmarks – Warwick Castle
- Discover the Castle’s rich 1000-year history on this immersive experience
- See live entertainment and shows everyday
- Prepare to roar like a dragon in the all NEW Zog Playland and activity trail
- Venture into the Castle Dungeon and travel in time in the iconic Time Tower
- Entrance to the famous Warwick Castle Horrible Histories maze
History of Warwick Castle
Warwick Castle is one of England’s most iconic and famous attractions with a breathtaking history spanning over 1000 years. Built by the formidable William the Conqueror in the 11th century, the Castle has seen bloody battles, shocking betrayals, and surprise attacks that you will uncover on your exciting adventure. Immerse yourself in the medieval world of the Castle with tantalising tales that will bring the past to life before your very eyes!
Explore the English Castle
Venture through Warwick Castle’s Great Hall to see an impressive collection of arms and armour. See the magnificent State Rooms, the largest medieval siege machine in the world at The Trebuchet and get a sense of what a 15th century battle was like in the Kingmaker. Visit the goriest and most terrifying part of the Castle, the Dungeon, and enjoy learning the history of the Bear Tower, Watergate Tower and the Guards’ Room.
Soak in views of this famous medieval fortress from the mound as you work your way to the top of the oldest surviving part of the Castle. See the 60 acres of glorious scenery that surrounds the Castle including the exquisite Peacock Garden and Conservatory, the beautiful Rose Garden and the Pageant Field. During the year, there are also special falconry displays to enjoy so be sure to watch out for those!
Warwick Castle Activities
Traverse through time in the Horrible Histories maze, where you’ll encounter Vikings, Victorians and Normans along the way. Perfect for family fun, the maze will have you wandering left, right, and somewhere in between before you find the right path to the exit. Work as a team and don’t lose each other because in this maze, only the greatest minds will figure out the shortcuts.
If you make it out of the maze unscathed, explore the all new Zog Playland where you’ll get the chance to fly like a dragon on a winged zip wire, climb up a Princess’s tower and get mucky in the sand pit. There’s also an activity trail where you’ll learn all the necessary skills to become a roaring dragon!
- Entrance to the Castle Dungeon is not included in this ticket.
- Allow 4 - 5 hours to enjoy and experience everything at Warwick Castle.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Standard prices apply for disabled guests - carers will go free.
Warwick Castle, Warwick, Warwickshire CV34 4QU
Nearest Train Station: Warwick
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.
Days of Operations: Daily
- 25 December: Closed
Attraction and shows operating schedules are subject to change without warning. During poor weather conditions, the high towers and ramparts will be closed for safety reasons.