Warwick Castle Tickets
Activity code: WCT
- Visit one of the UK’s most historic landmarks – Warwick Castle
- Discover the Castle’s rich 1000 year history on this immersive experience
- Enjoy the Great Hall, State Rooms, Kingmaker and much more
- Venture into the Castle Dungeon and travel in time in the iconic Time Tower
- Entrance to the famous Warwick Castle Horrible Histories maze
History of Warwick Castle
Warwick Castle is one of England’s most iconic and famous attractions with a breathtaking history spanning over 1000 years. Built by the formidable William the Conqueror in the 11th century, the Castle has seen bloody battles, shocking betrayals and surprise attacks that you will uncover on your exciting adventure. Immerse yourself in the medieval world of the Castle with tantalising tales that will bring the past to life before your very eyes!
Explore the English Castle
Have the chance to venture through Warwick Castle’s Great Hall and State Rooms, experience the Kingmaker, testing your senses of 15th century battle, see the largest medieval siege machine in the world at The Trebuchet, visit the goriest and most terrifying part of the Castle, the Dungeon, and enjoy learning the history of the Bear Tower, Watergate Tower and the Guards’ Room.
Soak in views of this famous medieval fortress from the mound as you work your way to the top of the Castle’s oldest location. See the 60 acres of glorious scenery that surrounds the Castle including the exquisite Peacock Garden and Conservatory, the beautiful Rose Garden and the Pageant Field. During the year, there are also special falconry displays to enjoy so be sure to watch out for those!
Warwick Castle Maze
If you make it out of the Castle unscathed, test your directional skills in the maze! Perfect for family fun, the maze will have you wandering left, right and somewhere in between before you find the right path to the exit. Work as a team and don’t lose each other because in this maze, only the greatest minds will figure out the shortcuts.
His Royal Highness The Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh
A special display will be available for you to see from 24th June to 20th September 2021, charting significant events in life of The Prince. Windsor Castle’s main highlights include the robe and coronet worn by Prince Philip for The Queen’s Coronation in 1953. There will be a total of more than 150 objects at Windsor Castle and the Palace of Holyroodhouse. Viewing the display is included in your entry ticket, purchased on goldentours.com.
- Entrance to the Castle Dungeon is not included in this ticket.
- Warwick Castle Dungeon is temporarily closed
- Allow 4 - 5 hours to enjoy and experience everything at Warwick Castle.
- Allow four to five hours to enjoy and experience everything at Warwick Castle.
- Group bookings for 10+ people should be e-mailed to [email protected]
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Standard prices apply for disabled guests - carers will go free.
- Entrance to the Castle Dungeon is not included in this ticket. The Castle Dungeon cannot be pre-booked or pre-purchased - it is subject to availability on the day of visit. Tickets, if available, should be purchased on site.
Warwick Castle, Warwick, Warwickshire CV34 4QU
Nearest Train Station: Warwick
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.
- 25 December: Closed
Attraction and shows operating schedules are subject to change without warning. During poor weather conditions, the high towers and ramparts will be closed for safety reasons.