- All Day Entry Ticket to the Hampton Court Palace Flower Show 2014
- World’s Largest Annual Flower Show
- A Number of Separate Zones Featuring Distinctive Themes
- Show Gardens Featuring the Finest New Plants and Blooms
- Innovative Conceptual Gardens
- Talks and Demonstrations from the Gardening Experts
- Craft Pavilions, Nursery Stalls and Food Producers Provide Shopping Opportunities
Hampton Court Palace Flower Show
Spend a day wandering among the blooms in the grounds of stunning Hampton Court with this all-day ticket to the Hampton Court Palace Flower Show 2014! This exciting show dates back to 1990 and has since been held every year in celebration of all things horticultural!
This huge event features a series of zones, with each zone having its own distinctive theme and flavour. Fresh and gorgeous flowers fill the large marquees and you’ll also see tranquil water gardens and innovative conceptual gardens along with floral art, fruit, vegetable and herb growing. Grab some tips from the gardening experts during the series of talks and demonstrations – they’ll provide some invaluable advice that can be used when working on your own garden!
The show also provides ample shopping opportunities so make sure you take some time to browse the craft pavilions, nursery stalls and food producers for all your gardening essentials and some great gifts. There are plenty of places to buy delicious food and drink and visitors will be entertained by talented bands playing throughout the day. Whether you’re a keen gardener or just love flowers, the Hampton Court Palace Flower Show 2014 is a brilliant British summer day out!
- Once booked these tickets are non-refundable
- Visitors may be subject to security searches.
- Please note that this is a temporary, outdoor event on open parkland; please wear suitable clothing and footwear.
- Ticket price includes booking fee
Hampton Court Palace, Surrey
Nearest Train Station: Hampton Court and Kingston
Nearest Tube Station: Richmond
Bus Routes: R68, 718
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.