- Scenic Drive Through the Cotswolds
- Entry to Shakespeare’s Birthplace
- Explore Stratford-Upon-Avon
- Extended Visit at Warwick Castle
- Lunch at Warwick Castle
- Walking Tour of Oxford
- Luxury Air Conditioned Vehicle
- Free Walking Tour
- Complimentary Hotel Pick Up From Over 80 Central London Hotels
- Free Wi-Fi On Board Our Coaches*
As the tour drives through the Cotswolds, you’ll see quintessential English countryside from the coach. Rolling hills, sleepy villages and market towns dot the landscape as far as the eye can see.
Get to grips with everything medieval at your final destination – fabulously interactive Warwick Castle! This fortress dates back to 1068 and still gives a thoroughly authentic medieval experience in the 21st century. Feel the weight of a sword and become a knight, or see the State Dining Room, decked out for a Victorian dinner party.
Enjoy your convenient and delicious picnic lunch on the coach, giving you more time to enjoy the attractions.
Stratford-Upon-Avon & Shakespeare’s Birthplace
William Shakespeare called the market town of Stratford-Upon-Avon home, and you will visit the brilliant poet and playwright’s birthplace during this tour. Walk through the house where he grew up as the legendary Bard is brought to life!
Walking Tour of Oxford
Oxford is famous for being home to the oldest university in the English speaking world – countless bright young things have wandered the town’s cobbled streets over the years! During this guided walking tour you will see the stunning Bodleian Library and furtively discover unspoilt narrow alleyways, ancient squares and towering spires.
Brasenose College was founded in 1509 by Sir Richard Sutton, a lawyer, and William Smyth, Bishop of Lincoln. Named after its bronze door knocker, Brasenose boasts fairytale architecture and a rolling green lawn. Past students include the writer William Golding and David Cameron, current Prime Minister of the UK.
After visiting Oxford, you will leave the university city and return to London.
Estimated arrival time back to London is around 7.00pm.
Free Walking Tour
Exploring London on foot is one of the best ways to see this fabulous city up close! Interested in our Royal Family? Choose a tour that visits some of their favourite London locations. Or if The Beatles are more your style, you can also choose a walking tour that will take you to see where the Fab Four worked, played and let their hair down.
Choose from the following Walking Tours:
- The Royal Walking Tour
- The Beatles London Walking Tour
- Drive through the Cotswolds
- Entry to Shakespeare's Birthplace and Warwick Castle
- Walking tour of Oxford
- Entry to Brasenose College
- Transportation by Luxury Air-Conditioned Coach
- Professional Guide
- Complimentary hotel pick up from over 80 central London hotels. You will be taken to our departure point to board your tour.
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel Return
- Food or beverages
- *During peak periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used