- Champagne Served In Your Capsule
- Unbeatable Views of London From 135 Metres
- 30 Minute Ride in a High Tech Glass Capsule
- Spectacular Views Both Day and Night
- See Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, St Paul’s Cathedral, Westminster Abbey and Trafalgar Square
- Thrilling 4-D Experience
- Interactive Touch Screen Guides
The Coca-Cola London Eye & Champagne Experience
The Coca-Cola London Eye experience gently sweeps riders high above the River Thames to enjoy breathtaking views of London. The roomy glass capsule provides panoramic views of the city below and riders can spot a number of must-see London landmarks, including the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, lavish Buckingham Palace and historic St James Park. Interactive touch screen guides enhance your experience, letting you view key information on 55 landmarks that can be seen from the capsule!
Opt for a plush Champagne Experience and enjoy a glass of Pommery Brut Royal Champagne while enjoying London’s sights. Your host will serve the champagne, so all you have to worry about is taking in the view! The Champagne Experience is perfect for small groups and couples, and it also includes priority fast track boarding and a free in-experience mini guide.
It takes 30 minutes for the Coca-Cola London Eye to revolve completely so once the champagne’s poured, just take a sip and relax!
The London Eye 4D
Your ticket also includes The London Eye 4D! A fun, 3D film with theatre effects, the film tells the touching tale of a little girl in London with her father. She rides the London Eye and viewers see colourful parties set inside the capsule, a time lapse of London and a spectacular firework display. This larger than life attraction is the perfect complement to your visually stunning the Coca-Cola London Eye ride.
- Please note that on the 14th February, standard tickets will only be accepted until 4pm
- After booking your experience, you will need to book a time. Instructions printed on ticket.
- The experience on the Coca-Cola London Eye lasts for approximately 30 minutes, the time it takes for the Coca-Cola London Eye to revolve completely.
- If you wish to see the new 4D Experience before your experience, we recommend you check-in 45 minutes before your experience time.
- You will need to return to the Priority Desk 15 minutes before the scheduled experience time. You will be able to board the next available champagne experience. Alternatively you can book a time in advance by telephoning +44(0)871 282 5149.
- Your tickets will be issued and you will meet your capsule host. You will be escorted to the Fast Track entrance to The London Eye.
- Alternately visit the 4D Experience at your leisure after your experience on the London Eye.
The Coca-Cola London Eye, Riverside Building,
County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7PB
Nearest Train Station: Waterloo
Nearest Underground: Waterloo
Bus Routes: 211, 77, 381
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.