Warner Bros. Studio Tour London gives you the opportunity to enter the magical world of Harry Potter with a visit to the captivating studios that produced the most successful film series of all time!
See the imaginative sets, costumes and props used and worn by your favourite characters in the films during this unique walking tour. Showcasing the best in British filmmaking and revealing some closely guarded production secrets, the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is a wizardly delight for all the family! You can take a stroll through Privet Drive, wander down cobbled Diagon Alley and hop on Hagrid’s bike during the tour – you have the option to purchase a famous Butterbeer to sip on too!
Here are some features of the tour you can look forward to:
Already have your tickets and looking for transportation? Click here!
- Step inside the actual Great Hall
- Explore Dumbledore’s office and discover never before seen treasures
- Step onto the famous cobbles of Diagon Alley, featuring the shop fronts of Ollivanders Wand Shop, Flourish and Blotts, the Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes, Gringotts Wizarding Bank and Eeylops Owl Emporium
- See iconic props from the films, including Harry’s Nimbus 2000 and Hagrids Motorcycle
- Learn how creatures were brought to life with green screen effects, animatronics and life-sized models
- Rediscover other memorable sets from the film series, including the Gryffindor common room, the boys’ dormitory, Hagrid’s hut, Potion’s classroom and Professor Umbridge’s office at the Ministry of Magic