Warner Bros. Studio Tour London with Private Return Transportation
Activity code: WBS
- Private return transportation from your Central London location direct to the studio's entrance
- Travel in luxury for this day to remember
- Choose between a saloon car, executive car or a people carrier
- Visit the magical Hogwarts Express, Grand Hall, Forbidden Forest and much more
- Get the behind-the-scenes secrets from the studio staff
- See the props, costumes and effects from the eight Harry Potter films
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is rated 5 stars on TripAdvisor with over 36,000 ‘Excellent’ reviews and has earned TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Hall of Fame
We are pleased to offer you the chance to upgrade your experience and travel to and from the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London in your own private transportation. Your professional driver will collect you in a clean and comfortable car from your chosen Central London location, whether this be a London hotel, apartment, or other Central London location, and drive you straight to the studio entrance.
The Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter is a magical place to visit, where you will see the actual props, costumes and sets used in the eight films. The tour takes you on a journey starting at (where else), the cupboard under the stairs. Its then onto the Great Hall and through to places such as Privet Drive, the Forbidden Forest and Gringott’s Bank. On the way you will hear from the studio staff who will share many secrets with you and tell you how different special effects were carried out in the films as well as much more. Also, don’t forget to find the stamp machines dotted around the studio, so that you can complete the pages in the ‘passport’ that you will be given. The experience is one that you will not forget and will give you memories that will last a lifetime. After your 4-and-a-half-hour visit, your driver will be there to take you back to your chosen location.
There are three different private transport options available to you, Saloon car, Executive car or a People Carrier. All are fully insured and driven by a professional driver. You are booking a return journey, so you will be taken directly to the studio and back again after your visit.
Please note: The collection time is the Meeting Point time in the booking panel.
What You Get
What You Don't Get
- Social distancing measures are no longer in place, however a one-way system is in operation.
- You do not have to be staying at a London Hotel to book this product.
- Cancel your booking and receive a full refund up to 72 hours before your time of travel.
- In order to book the Warner Bros. Studio Tour with return transport for wheelchair users and their free carers place please call us on 020 7233 7030.
Studio Arrive Time: 1hr and 30mins after the Meeting Point time.
Time in Studio: Approx 4hrs and 30mins. You will agree your collection from the studio time with the private transfer company.
Return Time: Approximately 1hr and 30mins after studio departure, dependant on traffic and location of drop-off.