Afternoon Tea Bus with Panoramic Tour of London – Premium Upper Deck Seating
Activity code: BV-P
- Enjoy luxury seats on the upper deck at the front of the bus
- Indulge in our delicious afternoon tea treats
- Sip of a glass of prosecco or a soft drink
- Take in views of Westminster Abbey, St. Paul’s Cathedral, and Buckingham Palace
- A truly unique way to see the best of London’s best loved places
Sip tea and nibble on cakes as you’re driven past some of London’s most beautiful locations on our Afternoon Tea Bus. Premium upper deck seating means you’ll be right at the front of the bus with the best views possible as you whizz through central London, sipping on a glass of complementary prosecco.
Make yourself comfortable in the spacious premium seats as you prepare to tuck in to a sophisticated feast of sweet and savoury treats.
Our friendly and accommodating staff will ensure you have everything you need to relax and enjoy this unique edible tour passed Buckingham Palace, Tower Bridge, Big Ben and Hyde Park Corner.
Please see below our available menus:
What's Included in the tour
- Afternoon tea experience
- Seating on the front of the upper deck
- Glass of Prosecco or soft drink
- To see our social distancing and health and safety policy, click here
- For any special meal requests please email [email protected] at least 72 hours in advance of your travel date. All special requests are subject to availability.
- Bookings need to be made 72 hours before departure, bookings made within 72 hours of departure are not guaranteed the full menu.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure time.
- We cannot guarantee that all foods have not been in contact with nuts.
- Alcohol will only be served to those aged 18 and over - a valid ID will be required.
- There are no toilets on-board.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children aged 15 and under must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- The route is subject to change due to road closures and traffic conditions.
- Cancellation and amendments policy - 24 hours in advance, no fee, otherwise 100% cancellation fee applies.
- Some of the dishes on the menus may be subject to change.
Days of Operations:
From 17 May 2021 onwards:
Daily: 12:00pm and 3:00pm
Duration: Approx 90 minutes
Departure Points: Golden Tours Visitor Centre Waterloo, Unit 31, Elizabeth House, York Road, London, SE1 7NJ
|Golden Tours Visitor Centre Waterloo||Unit 31 Elizabeth House,||SE1 7NJ||12:00:00|
|Golden Tours Visitor Centre Waterloo||Unit 31 Elizabeth House,||SE1 7NJ||15:00:00|