- The UK’s first Educational Entertainment experience for kids
- Learn real-life skills in a 75,000sq ft. child-sized city
- More than 60 role-play adventures
- Play at being a Surgeon, Pilot, Radio DJ, Fire Fighter and more
- Earn, save and spend KidZos as you play
- Four hours of awesome fun in a safe and friendly environment
- Tickets are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- You must arrive 15-30 minutes before your allocated entry time and present your GT voucher.
- Children aged 7 and under can only enter KidZania if accompanied by an adult (18+) with an adult ticket.
- Children aged 8+ can enter unaccompanied but an adult (18+) must be present for the admission into Kidzania.
- Opening times vary depending on the date chosen. The entry last time slot is 4 hours before closing.
The child-sized city of KidZania is unique indoor experience where kids can play, work, learn and earn! Located in the middle of Westfield London shopping centre, kids aged 4-14 can choose from over 60 interactive and immersive adventures during their four-hour session. From pilots and surgeons to fire-fighters and radio DJs, let their imaginations run wild as they explore all the city has to offer.
What’s more is that children can earn, spend, and save kidZos – KidZania’s currency, as they visit different job roles including a supermarket, dance club, fashion studio, intelligence agency and fire station. There is even a mini Golden Tours tour bus where they can try their hand at being a tour guide and show people around the city of KidZania.
Spanning an impressive 75,000 square feet, kids aged 8 and over can explore the city unsupervised, giving parents the freedom to shop! With safety and security in mind, each child and adult will receive a tagged wristband which can only be removed with parental permission.
A worldwide phenomenon, KidZania has over 20 locations across the globe and has welcomed over 38 million visitors. Learn valuable skills and spark the imagination on a massive scale with this incredible world of learning, fun and endless possibilities.
*Children aged 7 and under can only enter KidZania if accompanied by an adult (18+) with an adult ticket.*
Children aged 8 and over can enter unaccompanied but an adult (18+) must be present for the admission into Kidzania. The adult does not need to purchase a ticket.
Westfield London Shopping Centre, Ariel Way, London W12 7GA
KidZania London is just a short walk away from the following tube stations: Shepherd's Bush and White City (Central Line), Wood Lane and Shepherd's Bush Market (Hammersmith & City Line).
Shepherd's Bush station is served by TFL Overground and Southern trains between East Croydon and Watford Junction.