Activity code: KZ
- The UK’s first Educational Entertainment experience for kids
- Learn real-life skills in a 75,000sq ft. child-sized city
- More than 60 role-play adventures
- Play at being a Surgeon, Pilot, Radio DJ, Fire Fighter and more
- Earn, save and spend KidZos as you play
- Four hours of awesome fun in a safe and friendly environment
The child-sized city of KidZania is unique indoor experience where kids can play, work, learn and earn! Located in the middle of Westfield London shopping centre, kids aged 4-14 can choose from over 60 interactive and immersive adventures during their four-hour session. From pilots and surgeons to fire-fighters and radio DJs, let their imaginations run wild as they explore all the city has to offer.
What’s more is that children can earn, spend, and save kidZos – KidZania’s currency, as they visit different job roles including a supermarket, dance club, fashion studio, intelligence agency and fire station. There is even a mini Golden Tours tour bus where they can try their hand at being a tour guide and show people around the city of KidZania.
Spanning an impressive 75,000 square feet, kids aged 8 and over can explore the city unsupervised, giving parents the freedom to shop! With safety and security in mind, each child and adult will receive a tagged wristband which can only be removed with parental permission.
A worldwide phenomenon, KidZania has over 20 locations across the globe and has welcomed over 38 million visitors. Learn valuable skills and spark the imagination on a massive scale with this incredible world of learning, fun and endless possibilities.
KidZania Summer of Fun (1st July to 31st August)
This summer, KidZania embraces arts and culture in their new summer of fun festival. Why not shine on stage by joining KidZania’s Theatre show, Jack & The Beanstalk. Or, become a comedian for the day and perform your own stand-up routine to a live-studio audience! There’s plenty of new activities including joining the KZ Express and helping deliver important packages, designing summer outfits, enjoying a new summer trail and face painting.
- Tickets are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- You must arrive 15-30 minutes before your allocated entry time and present your GT voucher upon entry.
- All guests, including children aged 11 years and over, are encouraged to wear a face covering at all times throughout the visit.
- Children aged 7 and under can only enter KidZania if accompanied by an adult (18+) with an adult ticket.
- Children aged 8 and over can enter unaccompanied but an adult (18+) must be present for the admission into Kidzania.
- Opening times vary depending on the date chosen. The entry last time slot is 4 hours before closing.
Westfield London Shopping Centre, Ariel Way, London W12 7GA
KidZania London is just a short walk away from the following tube stations: Shepherd's Bush and White City (Central Line), Wood Lane and Shepherd's Bush Market (Hammersmith & City Line).
Shepherd's Bush station is served by TFL Overground and Southern trains between East Croydon and Watford Junction.
Peak Date Pricing
22nd July to 1st Sept inc
23rd Oct to 9th Nov inc
18th to 31st Dec inc