Madame Tussauds London Tickets
- Rub shoulders with your favourite celebs including Ed Sheeran and Benedict Cumberbatch
- Join the Marvel Superheroes for a crime-fighting adventure
- Star in the action with the greats of the Star Wars universe
- Hail a London cab for a journey through 400 years of the capital’s history
- Cancellation policy. A full refund can only be given if tickets are cancelled at least 72 hours prior to your entry time and date.
- No suitcases/large bags allowed.
- Under 15s mut be accompanied by someone 18 years or over.
- This ticket is only valid for entry date and time booked.
- Please note that Madame Tussauds London reserves the right to remove and/or alter figures and experiences for technical, operational, health and safety or other reasons without prior notice.
- If you are a wheelchair user please call 03333212001, as only three wheelchair users are permitted at any one time.
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.
Spend a few hours with the world’s most iconic figures at Madame Tussauds London! Filled with amazingly lifelike figures, Madame Tussauds London has been showcasing figures since 1884. Today, the attraction boasts 14 exciting, interactive zones, combining glitz and glamour with incredible history! This attraction is located on Marylebone Road and is home to many world-famous faces all expertly made from wax.
The Red Carpet
Saunter down the red carpet and strike a pose with Kate Winslet before challenging sports stars like David Beckham to a football shoot out. Hang out with the Royal Family for a while and say hello to Prince William and Kate Middleton (Duchess of Cambridge), before paying a visit to Queen Elizabeth II!
Marvel Super Heroes 4D Experience
Three floors of multi-sensory fun allow visitors to act like a superhero and see their favourite characters up close! Hang out with Spider Man, avoid the Hulk’s angry glare and see Black Panther's suit lit up with vibranium. What's more, you can now feel the power of your favourite superheroes as you watch them battle to save London from an evil mastermind in the new Marvel Universe 4D movie. Housed in Madame Tussauds London's famous domed auditorium, the movie includes high-impact special effects such as wind-chilling and water-soaking to get viewers right into the centre of the action!
Star Wars™ Experience at Madame Tussauds London
This stunning exhibition, created in close collaboration with Disney and Lucas film, is the closest you will come to some of the most famous scenes from this legendary film series. See Princess Leia imprisoned by Jabba the Hut, Darth Vader facing Luke Skywalker and Chewbacca at the helm of the Millennium Falcon. BB-8 from The Force Awakens also makes a very special appearance.
Chamber of Horrors (16+)
Discover the capital’s most notorious criminals from the last 150 years in Madame Tussaud London's Chamber of Horrors. Learn about the crimes committed by East London gangsters The Kray Twins, serial killers John Christie and Dennis Nilsen, the Acid Bath Murderer John Haigh and Jack the Ripper. See original artefacts alongside the figures as you try to understand the significant impact these crimes had on the innocent lives lost, the devasted families, society and history as a whole. (This experience is included in general entrance tickets but is only available to guests 16+.)
Marylebone Road, London, NW1 5LR
Nearest Train Station: Marylebone
Nearest Underground: Baker Street
Bus Routes: 13, 18, 27, 30, 74, 82, 113, 139, 189, 205, 274, 453
Open daily from 10:00am to 4:00pm
Extended opening hours during some weekends
Extended opening hours during school holidays