Madame Tussauds London Tickets
Activity code: MTSW
- Rub shoulders with your favourite celebs including Ed Sheeran and Benedict Cumberbatch
- Meet the Royal Family on the iconic balcony
- Join the Marvel Super Heroes for a crime-fighting adventure
- Star in the action with the greats of the Star Wars universe
- Hail a London cab for a journey through 400 years of the capital’s history
Spend a few hours with the world’s most iconic figures at Madame Tussauds London! Filled with amazingly lifelike wax figures, London’s Madame Tussauds has been showcasing waxworks since 1884. Today, the attraction boasts 14 exciting, interactive zones, combining glitz and glamour with incredible history! This wax museum is located on the Marylebone Road in London and is home to many world famous faces all expertly made from wax.
The Red Carpet
Saunter down the red carpet and strike a pose with Kate Winslet before challenging sports stars like David Beckham to a football shoot out. Hang out with the Royal Family for a while and say hello to Prince William and Kate Middleton (Duchess of Cambridge), before paying a visit to the Queen!
Marvel Super Heroes 4D Experience
Three floors of multisensory fun allow visitors to act like a superhero and see their favourite characters up close! Hang out with Spider Man, avoid the Hulk’s angry glare and try to spot the Invisible Woman.
Watch the superheroes battle to save London from an evil mastermind during an exciting immersive 4D presentation. Housed in Madame Tussauds’ famous domed auditorium, the show includes high impact special effects to get viewers right into the centre of the action!
Star Wars™ Experience at Madame Tussauds
This stunning exhibition, created in close collaboration with Disney and Lucas film, is the closest you will come to some of the most famous scenes from this legendary film series. See Princess Leia imprisoned by Jabba the Hut, Darth Vader facing Luke Skywalker and Chewbacca at the helm of the Millennium Falcon. BB-8 from The Force Awakens also makes a very special appearance.
- Cancellation policy. A full refund can only be given if tickets are cancelled at least 72 hours prior to your entry time and date.
- Madame Tussauds will not admit guests with suitcases among their possessions.
- Children aged 15 and younger will not be allowed to enter the attraction unless accompanied by an adult.
- This ticket is only valid for entry into the attraction for the date and time booked.
- Please note that Madame Tussauds London reserves the right to remove and/or alter figures and experiences for technical, operational, health and safety or other reasons without prior notice.
- If you are a wheelchair user please call Madame Tussauds’ customer call centre number on 03333212001 as you will need to be booked in (the attraction can only have three wheelchair users in the building at any one time).
Marylebone Road, London, NW1 5LR
Nearest Train Station: Marylebone
Nearest Underground: Baker Street
Bus Routes: 13, 18, 27, 30, 74, 82, 113, 139, 189, 205, 274, 453
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.
Open daily from 10:00am to 4:00pm
Early opening every weekend from 9:00am
Extended opening hours during some weekends until 5:00pm
Extended opening hours during school holidays from 9:00am until 6:00pm