Sights and Sounds of London on Christmas Day - Afternoon Tour
Activity code: 21AC
- Experience a Christmas day like never before as you take in the incredible views of London
- Take in sights of London’s most famous locations including Westminster Abbey and the Tower of London
- Feel the festive spirit onboard our luxury coach as you discover more about the capital
- Led by an expert guide giving you a fascinating insight into London’s rich history
- No need for a printer - E-tickets are accepted on this tour! The hassle-free alternative.
You’ll pass some of London’s greatest landmarks, including Westminster Abbey, which was the spectacular location for William and Kate’s royal wedding. Look out for Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, Trafalgar Square, St Paul’s Cathedral, Downing Street and the ominous Tower of London in all their Christmas finery.
This tour will finish in Victoria at approximately 5pm.
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour.
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
Date of Departure: Saturday 25 December 2021
Check-in time: 1:45pm
Departure time: 2:00pm
Return (approx.): 5:00pm
Departure Point: Golden Tours Visitor Centre Victoria, Bus Stop 3, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W 9SH
Holiday inn Forum: 1:30pm, Guoman Cumberland Hotel: 1:45pm, GTVC Victoria: 2:00pm. You will be dropped off at central London locations: Victoria and Kensington.
Return Point: This tour will finish at approximately 5:00 with optional stop at Trafalgar SQ, Victoria, Hyde Park Corner, Marble Arch and Bayswater Road and Kensington.
|Bus Stop 3, Bulleid Way, Victoria||Bus Stop 3, Bulleid Way, Victoria||SW1W 9SH||14:00:00|