Sights and Sounds of London on Christmas Day - Morning Tour
Activity code: 21C
- Celebrate Christmas Day like never before on our spectacular panoramic tour of London
- Experience the festive magic as you see iconic London landmarks including Westminster Abbey and the Houses of Parliament
- Learn the city’s fascinating history as you soak in the festive atmosphere
- Led by an experienced guide throughout your Christmas adventure
- Complimentary hotel pick up service available
- See and hear the Sung Eucharist at St Paul's Cathedral
You’ll pass some of London’s greatest landmarks, including Westminster Abbey, which was the spectacular location for William and Kate’s royal wedding. Look out for Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, Trafalgar Square, St Paul’s Cathedral, Downing Street and the ominous Tower of London in all their Christmas finery.
This tour will finish in Victoria at approximately 12.00pm.
What's Included in the tour
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour.
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
Date of Departure: Wednesday 25 December 2019
Check-in time: 8:00am
Departure time: 08:30am
Departure Point: Golden Tours Visitor Centre Victoria (4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH).
Pickup service from selected Hotels available.
Return Point: This tour will finish at approximately 12:00pm with optional stop at Trafalgar SQ, Victoria, Hyde Park Corner, Marble Arch and Bayswater Road and Kensington.
|Bus Stop 3, Bulleid Way, Victoria||Bus Stop 3, Bulleid Way, Victoria||SW1W 9SH||08:00:00|