Get the best of London by day and by night with this excellent package combining hop-on hop-off bus access throughout the day and a specially guided tour of London by night. Choose to take your tours on the same day, or spread them throughout your holiday – the choice is yours!
Hop on Hop off Bus Tour
Explore London at your leisure, with a 48 hour hop-on hop-off ticket! With the freedom to jump on and off where you wish throughout the day, the Hop-on Hop-off tour takes you past all of London’s most important spots, covering the iconic, the historic, the beautiful and the intriguing.
With an informative audio commentary and a live English guide on the Essential Tour (Blue Route), see The Tower of London, Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, the Houses of Parliament, The London Eye, Trafalgar Square, Piccadilly Circus, Marble Arch, Hyde Park, St Paul’s Cathedral and so much more.
With over 60 stops, 3 different routes and Wifi on all buses, this is a convenient and easy way to see everything and get around the city.
- The Essential Tour (Blue route): Covering all the main Central London sights, this route includes a live English speaking guide! See Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Tower Bridge, Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral and so much more, as your live guide informs and entertains every step of the way.
- The Classic Tour (Red route): Covers all the main Central London sights and visits London’s Museum Quarter.
- The Grand Tour (Orange route): This route passes Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as many other Central London sights.
- The Pick Up/Drop Off Route (Yellow route): Operating in the morning, this route travels from the popular hotel districts to Central London.
Click here to view route map
London By Night
When the sun goes down on London, the city begins to sparkle – nothing can rival the sights of London by night. Guided by an experienced professional, hear incredible facts, amazing anecdotes and true stories that are stranger than fiction, about London’s most loved landmarks and quieter corners that you might not otherwise notice.
Soak up the buzzing evening atmosphere and see how London lights up at night, from the 1000 year old Tower of London, to the spectacular and modern London Eye, each London icon has a unique and beautiful lighting concept. Stunning visuals combined with informative and entertaining live commentary make this a truly spectacular tour.
With the purchase of this package, you will also enjoy a FREE Walking Tour and River Thames Boat Ride!
Free Walking Tour
Exploring London on foot is one of the best ways to see the city up close! Discover the Royal Family’s favourite places to escape in the capital or see where The Beatles worked and played.
Choose from the following Walking Tours:
- The Royal Walking Tour
- The Beatles London Walking Tour
Free River Thames Boat Ride
With our Free River Thames Boat Ride, you can have a break from the bus and spend some time sightseeing from the water! This relaxing boat ride passes some top London riverside attractions, giving an attractive alternative perspective on the city.
Please click here to view time table