Singalong Christmas Lights Tour with Mince Pies & Festive Drinks
- Discover the magnificent Christmas lights in London
- Tuck into festive mince pies and mulled wine
- Have a singalong to all your favourite Christmas tunes
- See the capital’s famous landmarks illuminated in the dark
- Tickets may be cancelled 48 hours prior to the travel date.
- Guests may have to share tables.
- There are no toilets onboard the bus.
- Wheelchair users can sit on the lower deck but will need to occupy one of the fixed seat positions.
- Alcohol will only be served to those aged 18 and over – a valid ID will be required.
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by a paying adult. Under 5s not allowed.
- Traffic can be heavy in London around Christmas time. We will try to keep you on the move and see as many lights as possible. Therefore, the route may alter slightly on certain days.
This festive period, discover the magical Christmas lights in London with our dazzling new tour. Enjoy festive treats, drinks and songs throughout your 90-minute tour of the capital’s iconic landmarks and Christmas lights displays.
As you cruise through the city, see London’s most famous landmarks and locations come to life with thousands of sparkling lights and Christmas decorations. Marvel at the spectacular 5,000 dangling sustainable stars on Oxford Street and the incredible giant Christmas tree in Trafalgar Square.
The fantastic views of London’s sights will be accompanied by 2 mince pies and 2 glasses of hot mulled wine. If mulled wine isn’t your favourite, not to worry as you can also choose to have 2 cups of delicious hot chocolate or 2 glasses of orange juice. What’s more, popular Christmas songs will be playing the background — so singing is very much encouraged!
The Singalong Christmas Lights Tour is truly a fun and interactive experience for everyone! See iconic London sights, the incredible Christmas lights displays and indulge in delicious festive treats and drinks!
Click here to view route map
Check-in: 5:15pm and 7:15pm
Departure: 5:30pm and 7:30pm
Departure Point: Stop 1, Bulleid Way, London SW1W 9SR
Directions to Bulleid Way:
The nearest tube and train station is Victoria Station. Exit Victoria Station via the Buckingham Palace Road Entrance, to the right of the Gatwick Express platforms. Turn left and walk down Buckingham Palace Road until you reach the first main junction. When it’s safe to do so, cross the road at the traffic lights and turn left. Walk around 20 yards, before turning right into Bulleid Way. Your bus will NOT depart from Victoria Coach Station.