1 Day Hop-on Hop-off Bus Ticket + Leeds Castle, Canterbury, Dover, Greenwich Boat Ride & Lunch
Activity code: HH1D-10
- Enjoy a one day hop-on hop-off open top bus across London
- Discover all the most iconic London locations including Buckingham Palace and Parliament Square
- Explore the previous home of formidable Tudor King - Henry VIII at Leeds Castle
- Have an exclusive mead tour to give you an experience you will never forget
- Enjoy entrance to the historic Canterbury Cathedral in the heart of the medieval city
- Drive past the beautiful White Cliffs of Dover and Dover Castle
- Take in sights of the Old Royal Naval College in Greenwich
- Take to the water on a River Thames boat ride and enjoy a free walking tour
- Audio Guides in:
- This tour operates in English, Japanese, Mandarin and Spanish
Spend the whole day adventuring through London on our open top bus tour! Hop-on or off at any of our 70 stops on 4 different routes to soak in the very best of the city.
Taking you to all the favourite locations including Her Majesty’s royal residency - Buckingham Palace, the notorious Tower of London and to Parliament Square, home of the iconic royal wedding venue, Westminster Abbey - you will not be left disappointed!
The Essential Route offers a live English-speaking guide throughout your journey or you can use the audio guides available in eleven different languages giving you the chance to discover London’s incredible story as you drive through the city!
- The Pick Up/Drop Off Route (Yellow route): Operating in the morning, this route travels from the popular hotel districts to Central London.
- The Essential Tour (Blue route): Covering all the main Central London sights, this route includes a live English speaking guide! See Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Tower Bridge, Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral and so much more, as your live guide informs and entertains every step of the way.
- The Classic Tour (Red route): Covers all the main Central London sights and visits London’s Museum Quarter.
- The Grand Tour (Orange route): This route passes Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as many other Central London sights.
Have the special chance to enjoy a private visit to Leeds Castle, ‘the loveliest castle in the world’. Set in a beautiful location of 500 acres of parkland, it’s no surprise that the Castle was once home to some of the most famous royals in British history. Tudor King Henry VIII and his first wife Catherine of Aragon both stayed here! When exploring the castle with your private visit, your tour guide will let you in on how Tudor life would have once been inside the Castle and to really bring the experience to life – you can sample a glass of mead in the Gatehouse!
Explore Canterbury Cathedral
Set in the cobbled streets of the beautiful city of Canterbury, Canterbury Cathedral is the oldest in England and one of the most important pillars of Christianity. Explore the tombs and resting place of many legendary people as you discover the story of Thomas Becket’s terrifying murder in the cathedral walls in 1170. Be sure to take in all the beauty that this gothic building has to offer!
Enjoy a Free Lunch Pack
We want to give you a care-free adventure so to save you the time and energy of trying to find somewhere to eat, you will receive a delicious free lunch pack to enjoy!
See the White Cliffs of Dover and the Old Royal Naval College
Take in the sights of the famous White Cliffs of Dover on your drive through Kent, ‘The Garden of England’. You’ll be able to take a snapshot of these iconic cliffs before heading over to Greenwich. At Greenwich, you’ll be able to see the Old Royal Naval College, designed by St Paul’s Cathedral’s architect – Sir Christopher Wren.
River Thames Boat Ride
Take to the waters on a delightful River Thames boat ride through London. You’ll get to soak in views of Tower Bridge and the exquisite St Paul’s Cathedral before reaching your final destination of Embankment Pier.
Free Walking Tour
To give you an extra opportunity to explore the great city of London, you’ll get to choose between a free Royal Walking Tour of The Beatles London Walking Tour. If you opt for the Royal tour, you’ll be let in on inside secrets on the royal family and their favourite London locations! Or if The Beatles is more of interest, this tour will take you to where the British band made their music and celebrated their rip-roaring successes! Your free walking tour can be taken at any time during your stay.
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- Bookings made after midnight for the same day will not receive a Free Lunch Pack.
- *During Peak Periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used.
- Walking tours will only be available in English.
- Clients must print their tickets
Hop on Hop off
Departure point: You can join the tour from any of our 70 stops. Each of our stops will be clearly signposted Golden Tours Hop on Hop Off/London Tour Bus.
Free Hop-on Hop-off Boat Ride
These cruises are operated by Circular Cruise Westminster.
The first boat departs from Westminster Pier at 11am – to view the full timetable including last departure times click here.
Boats leave every 30 minutes from:
- Westminster Pier (Westminster Pier, Victoria Embankment, London SW1A 2JH)
- Embankment Pier (Embankment Pier, Victoria Embankment, London WS2N 6NU)
- Festival Pier (Festival Pier, South Bank, London SE1 9PX)
- Bankside Pier (Bankside Pier, Bankside, London SE1 9DT)
- St Katharine’s Pier - for Tower of London - (St Katharine’s Pier, St Katharine's Way, London E1W 1LD)
Cruise rides last 30 minutes.
Leeds Castle, Canterbury, Dover and Greenwich River Boat Ride
Days of Departure:
1 October to 31 March: Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Sunday 1 April to 30 September: Every day
Departure point: Golden Tours Visitor Centre Victoria, Bus Stop 1, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W 9SH
Return point: Embankment Pier
Golden Tours Visitors Centre, Bus Stop 1, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W 9SH
Tel: +44 (0)20 7233 7030