Emirates Air Line and Thames Clippers - Single
Activity code: EA2
- Emirates Air Line Return Journey
- One Way Single ticket with Uber Boat by Thames Clippers
Single ticket on Thames Clippers
Escape the crowded tubes and explore London from the deck of the Uber Boat by Thames Clippers! The fastest fleet of boats on the River Thames, the Uber Boat by Thames Clippers operate daily with departures every 20 minutes from locations including Embankment, Greenwich & Waterloo.
A perfect way to zoom through the centre of the city, you will also enjoy unbeatable views of London landmarks that line the Thames with a Point to Point ticket. This pass is valid for a one way trip from Embankment/ Waterloo to Greenwich or vice versa.
The Emirates Air Line
Take the Uber Boat by Thames Clippers to North Greenwich Pier and ‘take off’ on the Emirates Air Line with a return ticket experience. ‘Fly’ over the River Thames on London’s latest attraction. Launched in 2012 the Emirates Air Line provides stunning views across the Olympic Park, the O2 and London’s skyline to the West.
Click here to view route map
- You can use any of the manned piers to get onboard and travel to North Greenwich
- Emirates Air Line will be closed for annual maintenance from 2nd March 2020 until the 11th of March 2020
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.
Emirates Air Line
Summer (1 April – 30 September)
Monday to Thursday: 7.00am - 10.00pm
Friday: 7.00am - 11.00pm
Saturday: 8.00am - 11.00pm
Sunday: 9.00am - 10.00pm
Winter (from 1 October – 31 March):
Monday to Thursday: 7:00am – 9:00pm
Friday: 7:00am – 10:00pm
Saturday and Bank Holidays: 8:00am – 10:00pm
Sunday: 9:00am – 9:00pm
Thames Clippers: Daily.
First westbound departure: 5:45am (Weekdays) and 8:40am (Weekends)
Last westbound departure: 10:05pm (Weekdays) and 10:40pm (Weekends)
First eastbound departure: 7:03am (Weekdays) and 9:33am (Weekends)
Last eastbound departure: 10:54pm (Weekdays) and 11:30pm (Weekends)
These services run every 20 - 30 minutes depending on the time of the day. Please refer to the Thames Clippers timetable for more details.
Departure points: Westminster, Embankment, Bankside, London Bridge City, Canary Wharf, Greenwich and North Greenwich to any of the 23 piers listed on the timetable.
- You must redeem the voucher at the Uber Boat Ticket Office at your chosen pier before boarding the cruise. The Ticket Office is open from 10am.
- The Uber Boat by Thames Clippers River Boat Ride will be closed on the 25 and 26 of December