IFS Cloud Cable Car and Thames Clippers
- Cruise along the River Thames and see the beauty of London
- Hop-off at iconic sights
- See stunning views across the London skyline
- IFS Cloud Cable Car and Thames Clipper
- You can redeem your voucher at the following piers: Westminster, Embankment, Bankside, London Bridge City, Canary Wharf, Greenwich and North Greenwich
The IFS Cloud Cable Car
Take the Uber Boat by Thames Clippers to North Greenwich Pier and ‘take off’ on the London Cable Car with a return ticket experience. ‘Fly’ over the River Thames on London’s latest attraction. Launched in 2012 the Emirates Air Line provides stunning views across the Olympic Park, the O2 and London’s skyline to the West.
Uber Boat by Thames Clippers Ticket
Take full advantage of the beauty of London from the Thames with either a River Roamer or single Ticket. The River Roamer full day ticket allows you to Hop-on and Hop-off the river and explore the many historic and modern sites on or near its banks. Roam around the stops at the Tower Pier, London Eye, Greenwich and much more. The single ticket is a pass valid for a one way trip from Embankment/ Waterloo to Greenwich or vice versa. Boats depart every 20 minutes.
Click here for timetable and route.
1 October to 30 April
Monday to Thursday: 7:00am to 9:00pm
Friday: 7:00am to 11:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am to 11:00pm
Sunday / Bank Holidays: 9:00am to 9:00pm
1 May – 30 September
Monday to Thursday: 7.00am - 10.00pm
Friday: 7.00am - 11.00pm
Saturday: 8.00am - 11.00pm
Sunday / Bank Holidays: 9.00am - 9.00pm
Uber Boat by Thames Clippers: Daily
Departure points: Westminster, Embankment, Bankside, London Bridge City, Canary Wharf, Greenwich and North Greenwich. After redeeming your ticket you can use any of the 18 piers between Battersea and Woolwich Arsenal.
- You must redeem the voucher at the Uber Boat Ticket Office at your chosen pier before boarding the cruise. The Ticket Office is open from 10am.