Potion Making Experience
Activity code: POM
- Enjoy an immersive cocktail making class
- Brew two cocktails or mocktails
- Cast a spell to receive your welcome drink
- Don a black cloak during the entire experience
Get ready for an immersive class on molecular mixology, science and technology. In true wizarding form, you’ll wear a black cloak and wave your working magic wand to receive and create molecular drinks.
During your enchanting 1hr 45min experience, you’ll cast a spell to receive a mixed welcome drink from the maw of a very magical creature.
After enjoying your drink, it’s time to get creative as you take a seat at the interactive work station. It’s here that you’ll have the opportunity to brew two molecular cocktails or mocktails, with each drink having its own properties and effects. What’s more, a potion master is on-hand to make sure you don’t poison yourself!
- Tickets cannot be cancelled but may be amended to a different time/date 72 hours before the visiting date.
- This experience is not wheelchair friendly.
The Wands and Wizards Exploratorium: 26 Greek Street, London W1D 5DE
The Cauldron London Potion Making: 5d Stoke Newington Road, London N16 8BH
Brighton: 1-2 Clarence Gardens, Brighton BN1 2EG
Edinburgh: 57a Frederick Street, Edinburgh EH2 1LH