The London Dungeon Tickets
Activity code: LDO
- Walk through the Dungeon and discover gruesome stories lurking in London’s past
- Features live actors, shows, and interactive special effects
- Test your nerves on the infamous Tyrant boat ride
- Enjoy the Drop Dead: Drop Ride to Doom*
- Includes a drink at spooky Victorian pub The Tavern
Bringing 1000 years of unsavoury London history to life, The London Dungeon is an attraction packed full of lively real-life actors, vibrant sets and special effects!
Your 90 minute London Dungeon experience kicks off as you embark on a journey through London’s plague-ridden streets, stepping back in time hundreds of years. See Guy Fawkes’ dramatic plot to blow up Parliament and walk through Jack the Ripper’s Whitechapel as ghastly London is brought to life. Watch out for the Dungeon’s resident rats...
If you’re brave enough, take the plunge and ride the two new state of the art thrill rides! Henry’s Wrath is a fast flowing boat ride, so hold on during the turbulent journey down the dank River Thames towards your execution. Or maybe Drop Dead is more your style – a ride that plunges the rider three storeys in the pitch dark!
Escape The Great Fire of London
An extra special multi-sensory experience awaite you. Mark the 350th annuversary of The Great Fire by escaping the chaotic flames and drama on the street of London. Cooked pigeons fall from the sky. the street stream with molten lead and St Paul's is burning is the ground!
Tyrant Boat Ride
Experince the wrath that was layed upon Anne Boleyn's conspirators by King Henry VIII, as you take your final journey to the Tower along the River Thames. Listen to how the executioners play the drums and get a sense of the rats in the river. This is said to be the scariest ride of your visit, but dont worry, you can opt out if it isnt for you.
End your terrifying experience in the Dungeon with a drink at the vibrant, decadent and dodgy Victorian pub, The Tavern. Patrons will feel, smell, see and hear the drama around them in this 360 degree themed set – no tables will have the same experience! An alcoholic (over 18s only) or non-alcoholic drink is included, and guests can stay as long as they like! The Scream & Spirits ticket upgrades your drink to a premium cocktail.
Body Snatchers (23rd July – 4th September)
Ever heard of John Bishop, Thomas Williams and James May? For a limited time only, this twisted show will tell the tale of The London Burkers, a treacherous trio notorious for stealing dead bodies and selling them to hospitals around London.
Expect spine tingling effects, plenty of scares and an encounter with John Bishop, who’s on the hunt for new corpses…
- Cancellation policy. A full refund can only be given if tickets are cancelled at least 72 hours prior to your entry time and date.
- The Dungeon is not recommended for those of nervous disposition or very young children.
- Children up to 15 years of age will not be permitted to enter the attraction unless accompanied by an adult.
- During the busy Halloween period, you may be given the next available timeslot to your booking timeslot.
London Dungeon, County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7PB.
Nearest Train Station: Waterloo
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.
Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri & Sun : 10:00am to 5:00pm (last tour)
Thursday: 11:00am to 5:00pm (last tour)
Saturday: 10:00am to 6:00pm (last tour)