The lastminute.com London Eye Fast Track Ticket
Activity code: LEFTO
- Beat the queues for the world-famous London Eye with fast-track tickets
- Soak in sensational views of London from 135 metres above ground level
- Step into one of the glass pods for a fabulous 30 minute ride
- Spot London’s most iconic landmarks including Big Ben, St Paul’s and more
- Enjoy the London Eye’s unforgettable 4D experience after your ride
Fast Track Ticket
If you have limited time in London, you don’t want to waste it stood in lengthy queues. That’s why the fast trick ticket is the perfect time-saving solution. Speed past part of the queue and receive your tickets just 15 minutes before the experience meaning you have more exploration time in the capital! As one of the most iconic attractions in the world, the London Eye is a gets very busy at peak times so it’s advisable to try to avoid these times when possible.
The lastminute.com London Eye
Experiencing the London Eye is an absolute must for anyone visiting the capital. Sweeping gently over the breathtaking sights of London in one of the famous classic pods is a special moment that lets you see the city from a totally different viewpoint. Look down upon the glittering River Thames, the Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace, Big Ben and St James’s Park. Not to mention that on a cloud-free day, you’ll be able to see the Queen’s favourite royal residence, Windsor Castle, in the distance! Your spectacular ride on the Eye will last 30 minutes, so there’s plenty of time to take photos (selfie sticks at the ready!) and enjoy the views.
The London Eye 4D
Your London Eye ride will end with a wonderful 4D experience. A fun 3D movie is made extra special with the addition of wind, bubbles and mist! Watch a touching story of a little girl and her father in London. At first they can’t see the sights, but as they spot the London Eye, it all changes. A beautiful time lapse and firework display brings the movie to life.
Please note: All standard ticket guests wishing to see the 4D Experience will need to join the 4D entrance queue with their tickets 45 minutes prior to their booked time.
- All standard ticket guests wishing to see the 4D Experience would need to join the 4D entrance queue with their tickets 45 minutes prior to their booked time.
- The 4D Cinema Experience is temporarily closed
- Alternately visit at your leisure after your experience.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or over.
- The busiest period at the lastminute.com London Eye is between 12 noon and 3pm - please be aware it may take longer than usual to get to your redemption point.
- E-tickets can be displayed on a mobile device. Attraction Staff will scan the barcodes shown on your e-ticket.
The lastminute.com London Eye, Riverside Building,
County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7PB
Nearest Train Station: Waterloo
Nearest Underground: Waterloo
Bus Routes: 211, 77, 381
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.
Open Daily: 11:00am until 6:00pm
Extended Opening Hours:
- April to August: 10:00am until 8:30pm
- 18 to 27 October: 10:00am until 8:30pm
- 20 to 30 December: 10:00am until 8:30pm
- 19, 20, 21 April: 10:00am until 9:30pm
- July and August Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays: 10:00am until 9:30pm
- 25 December (Christmas Day): Closed