The lastminute.com London Eye Private Capsule Ticket
Activity code: LEPCO
- Your own capsule with room for up to 25 guests
- Exclusive check-in, escort and priority boarding
- Unbeatable views of London from 135 metres
- 30-minute ride in a high tech glass capsule
- See Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, St Paul’s Cathedral, Westminster Abbey and Trafalgar Square
The lastminute.com London Eye experience gently sweeps riders high above the River Thames to enjoy breathtaking views of London. Book your own private capsule and take to the skies with up to 25 guests! Invite friends and family to drift high above the River Thames and enjoy panoramic views of the capital.
Riders can spot a number of must-see London landmarks from the roomy glass capsule, including the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, Buckingham Palace and historic St James Park. Interactive touch screen guides enhance your experience, letting you view key information on 55 landmarks that can be seen from the capsule!
It takes 30 minutes for the London Eye to revolve completely so once you board sit back, relax and enjoy the view!
- Cancellation policy. A full refund can only be given if tickets are cancelled at least 72 hours prior to your entry time and date.
- After booking your experience, you will need to book a time. Instructions printed on ticket.
- Please note price is per capsule not per person. Minimum 2 guests, maximum 25.
- You will need to return to the Priority Check-in Desk 15 minutes before the scheduled experience time.
- Your tickets will be issued and you will meet your capsule host. You will be escorted to the Fast Track entrance to The lastminute.com London Eye.
- E-tickets can be displayed on a mobile device. Attraction Staff will scan the barcodes shown on your e-ticket.
The lastminute.com London Eye, Riverside Building,
County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7PB
Nearest Train Station: Waterloo
Nearest Underground: Waterloo
Bus Routes: 211, 77, 381
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.