Charming Paris: Day Trip to Montmartre, Louvre and River Seine Cruise
- Discover the charming district of Montmartre
- Visit the Sacré Coeur and Fast Track entry to Louvre
- Enjoy a panoramic tour of the city by bus and boat
- Return tickets on Eurostar
- Once booked, tickets cannot be cancelled or amended.
- *The Louvre does not open on Tuesdays. You will visit Musee d’Orsay instead.
- You’re required to carry a valid passport with you which will be validated at check-in.
- Please check visa requirements before you travel.
- Tickets will be issued under the lead passenger’s name.
- Train seats are allocated on a first come first served basis and are not guaranteed together.
- Baggage is not permitted on the river boat. Only small backpacks, handbags and computer bags are permitted.
- There are toilets available on the boats but not on the piers.
Eurostar: London St Pancras - Gare du Nord
Your adventure to Paris begins at St Pancras International Station, where a Golden Tours representative will meet and greet you. Please allow plenty of time as check-in closes 30 minutes before the train departure time (See the Schedule tab for more information).
At Gare du Nord, your friendly guide will greet you before spending the entire day touring the spectacular French capital with you. Discover the historic landmarks and iconic sights of Paris including Arc de Triomphe and Champs-Élysées as your guide presents interesting facts and local knowledge. What’s more, there will be a photo stop at the awe-inspiring Eiffel Tower!
Visit the world’s most visited museum — the Louvre. Showcasing priceless artworks, you’ll skip the queue and be guided directly to the pièce de resistance, the Mona Lisa!
River Seine Cruise
Enjoy an hour-long cruise along the majestic River Seine. With an audio guide throughout, you’ll learn interesting information about the fantastic landmarks and locations you pass.
Wander the cobbled streets of Paris’ most charming district — Montmartre. With a distinct village atmosphere, you’ll discover plenty of art, craft shops, quaint cafés, and restaurants. What’s more, sitting at the top of the Butte Montmartre is one of Paris’ most iconic monuments — Basilica of Sacré Coeur. Its spectacular white domes overlook the entire city, offering incredible panoramic views.
Eurostar: Gare du Nord – London St Pancras
After your day of history and culture, you’ll be dropped off at the station where you will catch the Eurostar for London. (See the Schedule tab for more information). A Bientôt Paris !
Meet your Golden Tours representative at Paul Express, Unit 2, St Pancras Station, Euston Road, London N1C 4QP.
Monday to Friday:
Train Departure Time: 7am*
Meet & Greet Time: 5:45am
Train Departure Time: 6:30am*
Meet & Greet Time: 5:15am
*Times are estimate and subject to change according to availability on the day. The EXACT time will be on the instructions email sent by the Rail Department with the Eurostar tickets within 1-2 weeks of travel.
Please ensure that you allow plenty of time to check-in at Gare du Nord for your return journey back to London.