Paris Private Day Tour with Driver Guide
- Private day tour of Paris with a knowledgeable driver guide
- Enjoy spectacular views from the Eiffel Tower and River Seine cruise
- Visit the Mona Lisa in the Louvre
- Maximum of 3 people
- Once booked, tickets cannot be cancelled or amended.
- This tour is for a maximum of 3 people.
- *The Louvre does not open on Tuesdays. You will visit Musee d’Orsay instead.
- You’re required to carry a valid passport with you which will be validated at check-in.
- Please check visa requirements before you travel.
- Tickets will be issued under the lead passenger’s name.
- Train seats are allocated on a first come first served basis and are not guaranteed together.
- Baggage is not permitted on the river boat. Only small backpacks, handbags and computer bags are permitted.
- There are toilets available on the boats but not on the piers.
- Oversized luggage and bags as well as non-foldable buggies/strollers are not permitted in the Eiffel Tower.
Eurostar: London St Pancras - Gare du Nord
Your adventure to Paris begins at St Pancras International Station, where a Golden Tours representative will meet and greet you. Please allow plenty of time as check-in closes 30 minutes before the train departure time (See the Schedule tab for more information).
At Gare du Nord, your friendly driver-come-guide will greet you with a name board before spending the entire day whizzing you around the fabulous French capital. Discover the most iconic landmarks and sights of Paris including Arc de Triomphe and Champs-Élysées as your guide provides interesting facts and local knowledge.
Skip the line at the world’s most visited and beautiful museum — the Louvre. Showcasing a vast collection of priceless artworks, once inside, you’ll be guided directly to the pièce de resistance, the Mona Lisa!
River Seine Cruise
Gain a unique perspective of this magical city as you cruise along the River Seine on this hour long adventure. Taking you past spectacular landmarks and locations, the cruise will have an audio guide throughout, so you don’t miss a thing!
A trip to Paris wouldn’t be complete without a visit to the legendary Eiffel Tower. From the 2nd floor, you’ll enjoy magical views of Paris and its incredible monuments including the Grand Palais, Montmartre, Notre Dame and more.
Eurostar: Gare du Nord – London St Pancras
After your day of history and culture, your driver guide will drop you back off at the station where you will catch the Eurostar for London. (See the Schedule tab for more information). A Bientôt Paris !
Meet your Golden Tours representative at Paul Express, Unit 2, St Pancras Station, Euston Road, London N1C 4QP.
Monday to Friday:
Train Departure Time: 7am*
Meet & Greet Time: 5:45am
Train Departure Time: 6:30am*
Meet & Greet Time: 5:15am
*Times are estimate and subject to change according to availability on the day. The EXACT time will be on the instructions email sent by the Rail Department with the Eurostar tickets within 1-2 weeks of travel.
Please ensure that you allow plenty of time to check-in at Gare du Nord for your return journey back to London.