City Cruises - Westminster to Tower or vice versa
Activity code: WT
- Enjoy a sightseeing cruise through the heart of London’s River Thames
- Spot the capital’s most famous landmarks and locations throughout
- Sights of St Paul’s Cathedral, the Tower of London, the London Eye and much more
- Take advantage of the fully stocked cafe bar onboard
- Full toilet facilities are provided onboard
Soak in beautiful panoramic views of London’s most famous landmarks including the majestic St Paul’s Cathedral, the towering London Eye, the formidable Tower of London and the famous Gherkin building. One of the highlights of this idyllic tour is cruising underneath the notorious Tower Bridge, once the place where traitors’ heads were put on spikes for all to see! You’ll also pass under London Bridge so get your camera phones at the ready for a snapshot or two!
Onboard, you’ll get to take advantage of the fully stocked cafe bar with delicious light refreshments and full use of the toilet facilities.
Audio commentary is available* to give you a fascinating insight into London’s rich (and terrifying!) history as you cruise!
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- In order to gain entrance to Westminster Abbey you must print your ticket - all redeemable tickets/vouchers must be printed and exchanged at the entry.
- Audio Guides are subject to availability
- Westminster Abbey is a working church and subject to occasional closures due to Special Services
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.
Days of Operations: Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Departing from Westminster Millennium Pier, Victoria Embankment, Westminster, London SW1A 2JH
Departing from Tower Millennium PierLower Thames St, London EC3N 4DT
Click here to view departure schedule