City Cruises River Thames Sightseeing
Activity code: WG
- Cruise through the heart of London with this City Cruises Experience
- Soak in panoramic sights of the capital’s most recognisable landmarks
- See St Paul’s Cathedral, the Tower of London, the London Eye and much more
- Take advantage of the fully stocked cafe bar onboard
- Full toilet facilities are provided onboard
Spot the glass capsules of the London Eye, enjoy spectacular views of Sir Christopher Wren’s masterpiece, St Paul’s Cathedral and cruise underneath the formidable Tower Bridge (but don’t worry, traitors heads no longer sit on spikes on the bridge for all to see!). Tower Bridge isn’t the only famous bridge you’ll pass, snap a selfie or two as you sail underneath London Bridge.
During your cruise, you can make use of the onboard facilities including the fully stocked cafe bar and toilet facilities. An audio guide is provided* to give you a storytelling adventure as you cruise but no landmark in London has as many secrets as the terrifying Tower of London that you’ll pass.
The perfect transportation to avoid the hustle and bustle of busy London life whilst having an unforgettable sightseeing adventure!
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- To redeem your ticket please head to City Cruises Kiosk Westminster Pier, Victoria Embankment, and exchange your Golden Tours voucher for a City Cruises ticket
- Please check the City Cruises website for departure times
- Departure times are subject to change
- Westminster Abbey is a working church and subject to occasional closures due to Special Services
Until 12 September 2021: Daily
From 13 of Sept till 31 Dec 2021: Thursday to Sunday only
- 20 August 2021
- 25 December 2021
Departing from Westminster Millennium Pier, Victoria Embankment, Westminster, London SW1A 2JH.
Departing from Greenwich Pier is near to Cutty Sark DLR station.