City Cruises River Thames Sightseeing
Activity code: WG
- Cruise through the heart of London with this City Cruises Experience
- Soak in panoramic sights of the capital’s most recognisable landmarks
- See St Paul’s Cathedral, the Tower of London, the London Eye and much more
- Take advantage of the fully stocked cafe bar onboard
- Full toilet facilities are provided onboard
Enjoy a sightseeing cruise through the heart of London with City Cruises. Taking you along the world-famous River Thames, you’ll get to soak in sensational panoramic views of the capital’s most iconic landmarks and locations. Select from a single or return ticket from Westminster to either Tower or Greenwich pier or vice versa, Tower to Greenwich, or book a 24 hour unlimited use pass.
Spot the glass capsules of the London Eye, enjoy spectacular views of Sir Christopher Wren’s masterpiece, St Paul’s Cathedral and cruise underneath the formidable Tower Bridge (but don’t worry, traitors heads no longer sit on spikes on the bridge for all to see!). Tower Bridge isn’t the only famous bridge you’ll pass, snap a selfie or two as you sail underneath London Bridge.
During your cruise, you can make use of the onboard facilities including the fully stocked cafe bar and toilet facilities. An audio guide is provided* to give you a storytelling adventure as you cruise but no landmark in London has as many secrets as the terrifying Tower of London that you’ll pass.
The perfect transportation to avoid the hustle and bustle of busy London life whilst having an unforgettable sightseeing adventure!
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- Tickets cannot be cancelled but may be amended 72 hours prior to visit.