City Cruises River Thames Sightseeing
- Cruise through the heart of London with this City Cruises experience
- Soak in panoramic sights of the capital’s most recognisable landmarks
- See St Paul’s Cathedral, the Tower of London, the London Eye and much more
- Take advantage of the fully stocked bar onboard
- Full toilet facilities are provided onboard
- Tickets cannot be cancelled but may be amended 72 hours prior to visit.
Enjoy a sightseeing cruise through the heart of London with City Cruises. Taking you along the world-famous River Thames, soak in sensational panoramic views of the capital’s most iconic landmarks and locations. Choose from a single or return ticket or book a 24-hour unlimited pass to experience the magic that is London.
Spot the glass capsules of the London Eye, enjoy spectacular views of Sir Christopher Wren’s masterpiece, St Paul’s Cathedral, and cruise underneath the formidable Tower Bridge (but don’t worry, traitors’ heads no longer sit on spikes on the bridge for all to see!) from the open-air deck and heated indoor saloon.
During your cruise, you can make use of the onboard facilities including the fully stocked bar and toilet facilities. An audio guide is provided* in 14 languages to give you entertaining and informative commentary of the passing landmarks.
The perfect transportation to avoid the hustle and bustle of busy London life whilst having an unforgettable sightseeing adventure!
Cruises depart from 4 piers:
Westminster Pier, SW1A 2JH
London Eye Pier, SE1 7PB
Tower Pier, EC3N 4DT
Greenwich Pier, SE10 9HT