Small Group Tour to Bath and Stonehenge with Pub Lunch
Activity code: 154
- Embark on a personable experience with this group tour
- Enjoy entry to the world-famous Neolithic monument of Stonehenge
- Enjoy entry to the historic Roman Baths in the city of Bath
- Pub lunch included
- Return transportation by luxury air-conditioned coach
- Led by a professional guide giving you fascinating facts
- Enjoy an exclusive 25% discount on guide books at Stonehenge**!
- Cancelled bookings up to 24 hours before travel receive a full refund
This small group tour of 17 guests or less gives you the chance to have a more personable experience when visiting two of the UK’s top locations – Stonehenge and Bath. Led by an expert guide, you’ll get to ask as many questions as you like as you learn and discover more about British culture and history.
Tick off one of the UK’s most iconic locations with a visit to the world-famous Neolithic stones of Stonehenge. Soak in sights of the Stone Circle as you enjoy audio commentary on the fascinating history of this monument. Piece together the evidence for yourself as you explore the attraction – how did the stones get there? What do they represent? Who put them there? See if you can discover one of the world’s biggest mysteries on this day trip.
Entry to the Roman Baths
Next stop will be to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Bath, home to the historic Roman Baths, Pulteney Bridge and the Jane Austen Centre. Enjoy spectacular sights of Georgian architecture as you venture through the city before stopping off at the world-famous Roman Baths.
The Roman Baths are considered one of the finest historic sites in Northern Europe and there’s no guessing as to why. You’ll get to see the Sacred Spring, the Roman Temple, the Roman Bath House and even sip the waters in the Grand Pump Room.
Both tour options also include a 2-course pub lunch of fish and chips or vegetarian option. Followed by ice cream with tea or coffee.
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- To see our health and safety policy, click here.
- During Peak Periods, Additional Vehicles Without Wi-Fi May Be Used.
- Golden Tours reserves the right to amend the itinerary during the year
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
- *Enjoy a 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks. Show your given wristband to get the discount