Small Group Tour with Entries to Windsor Castle & Stonehenge & Leisure Time in Bath
Activity code: 150
- Personable small group tour to 3 of the UK’s top locations
- Visit the Queen’s favourite royal residence of Windsor Castle
- Discover the historic City of Bath
- Come up close to the Neolithic stones at Stonehenge
- Return transportation on a luxury coach
- Enjoy an exclusive 25% discount on guide books at Stonehenge**!
- Cancelled bookings up to 24 hours before travel receive a full refund
Visit Windsor Castle
The first stop on your day tour will be to the largest occupied castle in the world. Visit Queen Elizabeth II’s favourite royal residence, Windsor Castle, which was most recently the venue of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s royal wedding! You’ll get to see the exquisite St George’s Chapel where they married and the burial place for the formidable Tudor King Henry VIII. Venture through the luxurious State Rooms.
Explore the Historic City of Bath
Next will be a trip to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Bath, home to the Roman Baths and breathtaking Georgian architecture. Soak in spectacular sights of Bath where one of England’s most famous writers, Jane Austen, called home before heading to the historic Roman Baths.
This last stop on your small group tour will be to the 5,000 year old Neolithic stones of Stonehenge. Set on Salisbury Plain, Stonehenge has become one of the most mysterious locations in the world. How did the stones get there? What do they represent? Who put them there? See if you can piece together the evidence at Stonehenge as you come up close to the Stone Circle with audio commentary guiding you throughout. With your hypothesis at the ready, you can explore the Stonehenge Visitor Centre to see how close you are to discovering the purpose of Stonehenge!
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- Further to the UK government announcement on 8th December 2021, all experiences will operate as normal. Face coverings are required in Windsor Castle. You will be refused entry without one.
- All visitors over the age of 16 must download the NHS COVID-19 app before your visit. You are required to scan the NHS QR code on entry, or provide your name and contact details on arrival. This info will be kept securely for 21 days and will be provided to the NHS if requested.
- To see our social distancing and health and safety policy, click here
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour.
- *Enjoy a 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks. Valid until 31st March 2022. Show your given wristband to get the discount
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
Available on Saturdays only
March to October:
Check in: 7:15am
November to February:
Check in: 8:15am
Departure Point: Golden Tours Visitor Centre, Bus Stop 1, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W 9SH
Return Point: Golden Tours Visitors Centre, Bus Stop 1, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W 9SH
Due to a legal working hour’s restriction for drivers, if your tour arrives back into London after 7:45pm, you will be dropped off at Gloucester Road Underground Station, not Victoria. Your driver will drop you off within a couple of minutes’ walk to Gloucester Road Underground Station. Gloucester Road is in Zone 1 and is three stops on the Circle or District Lines to Victoria. The Piccadilly Line also runs through Gloucester Road, where it is only 5 stops to Piccadilly Circus.
Tel: +44 (0)20 7233 7030
St. George Chapel closed
St. George’s Chapel is also closed to visitors on Sundays as services are held throughout the day. Worshippers are welcome to attend the services.