Activity code: SBE
- Visit Shakespeare's Birthplace
- Explore the 16th Century Half Timbered House Where William Shakespeare Was Born
- Follow in the Footsteps of Other Well-Known Writers Including Charles Dickens and John Keats
- Experience the Shakespeare Exhibition
Shakespeare's Birthplace in Stratford-upon-Avon has been open to visitors for over 250 years; letting fans of the Bard explore a home steeped in literary history. Famous visitors to Shakespeare's home include Charles Dickens, John Keats, Walter Scott and Thomas Hardy! Walk through the half-timbered home and see where Shakespeare ate meals, slept and spent time with his family.
During your visit to Shakespeare's Birthplace, you can also experience the introductory Shakespeare Exhibition. Find out how the boy from Stratford-upon-Avon became a household name all over the world! The exhibition features a selection of Shakespeare memorabilia, artwork and a copy of Shakespeare's First Folio.
- Entry to Shakespeare's Birthplace
Shakespeare's Birthplace, Henley Street, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6QW
Spring (17 March to 29 June): 9:00am - 5:00pm
Summer (30 March to 31 August): 9:00am - 5:30pm
Autumn (01 September to 02 November): 9:00am - 5:00pm