Bottomless Afternoon Tea River Cruise
Activity code: 440
- Enjoy freshly prepared scones, sweet treats and sandwiches
- Cruise along the River Thames on this 2-hour cruise experience
- Unlimited bubbly and a variety of loose-leaf teas
- Live music
- Perfect treat for all the family and friends
Experience a classic British afternoon tea with free-flowing champagne as you cruise along the majestic River Thames. Along the way, discover spectacular views of London and its iconic sights including London Eye, Tower of London, Tower Bridge and Shakespeare’s Globe.
As you see London from a different perspective, delight in fresh warm scones and sip on a variety of loose-leaf teas as the live musicians on board set a tranquil yet melodious scene. Of course, afternoon tea wouldn’t be complete without a selection of sumptuous cakes and sweet treats, as well as delicious handmade sandwiches.
With unlimited champagne, cake and music, this afternoon tea river cruise makes for an unforgettable treat for all your friends and family.
- 100% cancellation charges apply once booked.
- The dress code is smart casual. Bateaux London reserves the right to refuse entry based on inappropriate attire. Refunds will not be offered under such circumstances.
- Children aged 12 years are not permitted on board.
- Prams, bassinets or pushchairs are not permitted on our vessels.
- Gratuities are optional.