Afternoon Tea Cruise on the River Thames
- Soak in sensational sights of the capital as you cruise along the Thames
- Enjoy a traditional afternoon tea with the backdrop of the most famous sights
- Tuck into a selection of sandwiches and sweet and savoury treats
- On-board bar offers a wide range of soft and alcoholic beverages
- Tickets cannot be cancelled but may be amended 72 hours prior to visit.
- This tour is not disabled friendly and unsuitable for children under the age of 2.
- If you have any dietary requirements, please contact [email protected] as soon as possible or no less than 72 hours prior to the visit.
Afternoon Tea while cruising along the Thames. What a civilised way to pass the afternoon. Why not gather a group of like minded friends to enjoy a gentle cruise and cake. And if the mood takes you, perhaps a glass of something bubbly?
Of course afternoon tea wouldn't be right without scones, jam and a generous dollop of cream, so fear not you'll find those along with the selection of finger sandwiches and cakes. Yum yum. Plus of course tea! In fact an almost endless supply if that's what takes your fancy.
All aboard for a selection of delicious sandwiches, scones with clotted cream and strawberry jam, a selection of traditional cakes and unlimited tea and coffee or soft drinks for kids. Delicious!
Days of operation: Thursday - Sunday
Departure Point: Tower Pier, EC3N 4DT at 3:30pm (boarding at 3:15pm). You must arive at the pier by 3:15pm.
Return Point: Tower Pier at 5:00pm.