Discover Windsor, Bath, Stonehenge and Salisbury
Activity code: 201F
- Enjoy a day trip to 4 of the UK’s most famous locations
- Visit the world-famous Neolithic stones at Stonehenge
- Explore the picturesque city of Salisbury, home to Salisbury Cathedral and the Magna Carta
- Discover the Georgian city of Bath with its Roman Baths, Pulteney Bridge and Bath Abbey
- Return transportation on a luxury coach included in your ticket
- Cancelled bookings up to 24 hours before travel receive a full refund
Visit the mysterious site of Stonehenge! Solidly towering above Salisbury Plain, Stonehenge is an ancient wonder still puzzling experts and visitors to this day. The 5,000 year old stones have captivated theorists for hundreds of years, so join in with the speculation during our stop at Stonehenge.
Home to the tallest church spire in the UK, Salisbury and its beautiful cathedral has so much to offer visitors. Surrounded by a glorious expanse of green, Salisbury Cathedral is the stunning highlight of this picturesque city. Featuring English Gothic architecture that is just begging to be photographed, the cathedral is also where you can see one of the four remaining copies of the legendary Magna Carta document!
The last destination on your day trip from London is the Georgian city of Bath. This historical city was the first in England to be designated a World Heritage Site and its many architectural gems include the Roman Baths, Bath Abbey and the pretty Pulteney Bridge, which was modelled on Florence’s Ponte Vecchio. Walk through Bath and explore its cobbled streets, unique shops and diverse attractions.
Entrances are not included in the price of the tour.
Estimated arrival time back in London is around 8.00pm.
|What's Included in the tour
||What's Excluded in the tour
- To see our social distancing and health and safety policy, click here
- This tour excludes entrances to all attractions.
- Entry fees are not included but tickets can be purchased on the day.
- During peak periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used.
- *Enjoy a 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks. Valid until 31st March 2021. Show your given wristband to get the discount.
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
April to September: Daily
October to March: Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday
Return Time: 8:00pm
Departure point: Golden tours Victoria Visitor Centrer Bus Stop 1, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W 9SH
Tel: +44 (0)20 7233 7030
Return Point: Due to legal working hour’s restrictions for our drivers, this tour will finish within a 2 or 3 minute walk of Gloucester Road Underground Station. This station is in Zone 1 and is three stops Eastbound on the Circle Line or the District Line to Victoria. The Piccadilly Line also runs through Gloucester Road, and is only 5 stops to Piccadilly Circus.
You will be dropped back at Kensington and Victoria areas subject to traffic conditions
|Bus Stop 3, Bulleid Way, Victoria||Bus Stop 3, Bulleid Way, Victoria||SW1W 9SH||08:30:00|
|Bus Stop 3, Bulleid Way, Victoria||Bus Stop 3, Bulleid Way, Victoria||SW1W 9SH||07:30:00|