Day Trip to Bath by Rail with Roman Baths or Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour
Activity code: 900
- A day to explore Bath at your own leisure
- Catch the train from Paddington Station
- Choose from entry to the Roman Baths or a Open Top Bus Tour
- Spend the day soaking up the spectacular city
Bath By Rail
Explore the gorgeous city of Bath at your own pace with this handy day trip by train. Start off at Paddington Station at 8.30am. Use the code provided at any ticket machine to recevie your train tickets. Your train departs at 9am, so sit back in your seat and relax as you zoom through the gorgeous sights of the English countryside. Once you arrive in Bath, the beautiful city is yours to explore for the day. Please enter your preferred return train time in the panel on this page. We will aim to issue tickets as close to your chosen times as possible, as seats are subject to availability. Shortly after making your booking, you will recive an information pack with your tickets included.
Your Bath adventure awaits. Armed with a complimentary map of the area, explore all the city has to offer, including the breathtaking Bath Abbey, the impressive Pulteney Bridge and the rich and unique selection of independent boutiques, gift shops, artisan food shops, restaurants, bars and cafes.
Trains return to London every 30 minutes until approximately 10pm. You will receive a call from our Reservations team after booking to confirm your return time, so please leave your contact details on the checkout page.
Choose between entry to the Roman Baths or a Hop-on Hop-off bus tour of Bath or both.
The Roman Baths
Lauded as one of the finest historic sites in Northern Europe, the Roman Baths are spectacularly preserved and thousands of years old. Britain’s best hot spring, explore the Sacred Spring, the Roman Temple, the Roman Bath House and taste the waters in the Grand Pump Room.
Bath Hop-on Hop-off bus
Enjoy magnificent views of the beautiful Georgian city of Bath from our Hop-on Hop-off open top bus. With two different routes and 37 stops to explore, you’ll be sure to see all the iconic sights of the city. The City Tour will take you around the city’s major tourist attractions including the Roman Baths, the Royal Crescent and the picturesque Pulteney Bridge. The Skyline Tour will take you along the other side of the River Avon to the University of Bath, American Museum and Prior Park and Landscape Gardens.
- You will receive an email at least 10 days before travel with your train tickets code and Roman Bath entry voucher. Use the ticket machine at Paddington Station to retrieve your return train tickets.
- Full refund if cancelled up to 14 days prior to travel date.
- This tour is unescorted.
- Train seats are allocated on first come first served basis & not guaranteed together.
- *Train times can fluctuate by a few minutes. Please refer to your train e-tickets for exact departure times.