IFS Cloud Cable Car Celebration Experience
- Non stop return trip on the IFS Cloud cable car
- A glass of Prosecco or soft drink per person
- Skip the queue and celebrate in style
- Non stop return trip on the cable car
- Includes a glass of Prosecco or soft drink per person
- Skip the queue boarding
- You must start your experience at the North Greenwich Terminal as drinks are only served there.
- Please note a private cabin is not guaranteed in ANY of the experiences, only when the site is not busy the staff will do their best to offer private cabins. Each cabin can hold up to 10 passengers.
If you are looking to celebrate a special occasion, then boarding the IFS Cloud cable car and experiencing the best views of the city is certainly a memorable way to do it!
At just under 300ft, the IFS Cloud cable car is the highest observation point over the River Thames, spanning just over 1km between the Greenwich Peninsula (near The O2) and the Royal Docks (near ExCeL London).
Just 15 minutes from the city centre, the cable car is a must-do leisure attraction among Londoners and tourists alike. Giving visitors a unique opportunity to experience the city's iconic skyline as they relax and take in aerial views of the capital. Just some of the sights and attractions that can be seen include Canary Wharf, St Paul's Cathedral, the Shard, The O2, the Thames Barrier and Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.
IFS Cloud Greenwich Peninsula
Address: IFS Greenwich Peninsula Terminal, Edmund Halley Way, London SE10 0FR
Nearest Station: North Greenwich Underground Station (Jubilee line)
Nearest Pier: North Greenwich Pier
Nearest Bus Stop: North Greenwich Bus Station
Car parking facilities are available, including at North Greenwich Underground station and The O2.
IFS Cloud Royal Docks:
Address: IFS Cloud Royal Docks Terminal, 27 Western Gateway, London E16 1FA
Nearest Station: Royal Victoria (DLR)
One-way journies take up to 10 minutes but vary according to passenger flow and weather conditions.
A Return/Round trip journey can take up to 20-25 minutes but vary according to passenger flow and weather conditions.
Days of operations:
Fridays and Saturdays only, from 4pm to 10:30pm.