IFS Cloud Cable Car Tickets
- Book a single or return ticket to experience London’s cable car.
- Fly over the River Thames
- See The O2 and Excel from 90 metres
- You can board from either the Greenwich Peninsula or Royal Victoria sides of the river (return flights are available).
- The Cable Car is fully accessible to most wheelchairs and pushchairs.
- Offers step-free access and space for bicycles in each cabin.
- Car parking facilities are available, including at North Greenwich Tube station and the O2.
- Nearest toilet facilities are available at North Greenwich Tube station.
- Please note a private cabin is not guaranteed in ANY of the experiences, only when the site is not busy the staff will do their best to offer private cabins. Each cabin can hold up to 10 passengers.
The IFS Cloud cable car is your unique opportunity to sit back relax and enjoy spectacular aerial views of the capital from the sky.
Some of the landmarks that can be seen include Canary Wharf, St Paul's Cathedral, the Shard, The O2, the Thames Barrier, Maritime Greenwich and the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.
At around 90 metres high, the IFS Cloud cable car is the highest observation point over the River Thames spanning over 1km between Greenwich Peninsula (for The O2) and the Royal Docks (near ExCel London). Just 15 minutes from Central London.
Choose between a single journey or a return journey ticket.
1 October to 30 April
Monday to Thursday: 7:00am to 9:00pm
Friday: 7:00am to 11:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am to 11:00pm
Sunday / Bank Holidays: 9:00am to 9:00pm
1 May – 30 September
Monday to Thursday: 7.00am - 10.00pm
Friday: 7.00am - 11.00pm
Saturday: 8.00am - 11.00pm
Sunday / Bank Holidays: 9.00am - 9.00pm
Departs from: Unit 1, Cable Car Terminal, Edmund Halley Way, London SE10 0FR or 27 Western Gateway, London E16 1FA
All other times: approximately 10 minutes.
The nearest transport options are:
Tube: North Greenwich (Jubilee line)
DLR: Royal Victoria
River: North Greenwich Pier
One-way journies take up to 10 minutes but vary according to passenger flow and weather conditions.
A Return/Round trip journey can take up to 20-25 minutes but vary according to passenger flow and weather conditions.