Escorted Day Trip to Paris with Eiffel Tower and Lunch Cruise
- Enjoy a guided day trip to Paris with Eurostar
- Discover panoramic views of the city from the Eiffel Tower
- Embark on a 3-course lunch cruise along the Seine
- Explore the city at your own leisure after lunch
- Once booked, tickets cannot be cancelled or amended.
- *The tour is guided until lunch. After lunch, you will be able to explore Paris at your own leisure and will have to make your own way to the station.
- You’re required to carry a valid passport with you which will be validated at check-in.
- Please check visa requirements before you travel.
- Tickets will be issued under the lead passenger’s name.
- Train seats are allocated on a first come first served basis and are not guaranteed together.
- Baggage is not permitted on the river boat. Only small backpacks, handbags and computer bags are permitted.
- There are toilets available on the boats but not on the piers.
- Oversized luggage and bags as well as non-foldable buggies/strollers are not permitted in the Eiffel Tower.
Eurostar: London St Pancras - Gare du Nord
Your marvellous trip to Paris begins at St Pancras International Station, where a Golden Tours representative will meet and greet you. Please allow plenty of time as check-in closes 30 minutes before the train departure time (See the Schedule tab for more information).
Once you arrive at Gare du Nord, you’ll embark on a guided tour of the city before enjoying free time after lunch to explore Paris at your own leisure.
A trip to the city of love wouldn’t be complete without a visit to the awe-inspiring Eiffel Tower. After taking the lift to the 2nd floor, you’ll be met with outstanding views of Paris. Discover all of the capital’s incredible monuments including the Louvre, Grand Palais, Montmartre, Notre Dame and more.
Bateaux Parisiens Lunch Cruise
Setting off at 12:45pm, embark on 2hr cruise along the magnificent River Seine to discover panoramic views of the French capital. Aboard the all-glass boat, you’ll be treated to a welcome glass of Kir before delighting in a traditional French 3-course lunch. What’s more, enjoy a bottle of wine between 4 people and musical entertainment throughout.
After lunch, explore the French capital at your own leisure! Whether you want to visit the boutiques along the Champs-Élysées, see the terrifying Catacombs or delight in macarons and fresh croissants from the very best bakeries, Paris isn’t short of iconic sights or activities!
Eurostar: Gare du Nord – London St Pancras
After a dreamy day in Paris, head towards Gare du Nord at least 45 minutes before your departure time. (See the Schedule tab for more information). A Bientôt Paris !
Meet your Golden Tours representative at Paul Express, Unit 2, St Pancras Station, Euston Road, London N1C 4QP.
Monday to Friday:
Train Departure Time: 7am*
Meet & Greet Time: 5:45am
Train Departure Time: 6:30am*
Meet & Greet Time: 5:15am
*Times are estimate and subject to change according to availability on the day. The EXACT time will be on the instructions email sent by the Rail Department with the Eurostar tickets within 1-2 weeks of travel.
Please ensure that you allow plenty of time to check-in at Gare du Nord for your return journey back to London.