Paris Overnight with Transfer
Activity code: CB5T
- Easy travel with a hotel transfer to St Pancras and reserved seats on the Eurostar
- Take to the waters to soak in incredible sights of Paris with a River Seine cruise
- Enjoy panoramic sights from the 2nd floor of the world-famous Eiffel Tower
- Entry to the iconic Louvre Museum where you’ll discover the Mona Lisa
- Stay in a superior tourist class hotel with breakfast included
Make the journey to Paris as easy as possible with our morning transfer option. Please wait by the concierge desk in your hotel at 5.15am (4.45am on Saturdays) for your transfer to St Pancras International Station. Eurostar Check in closes 30 minutes before the train departure time. (This option is applicable for customers staying in Central London hotels only and must be pre-booked.)
Day 1: Eurostar Journey to Paris
Arrive at St. Pancras International Station where our Golden Tours representative will meet you at chop’d coffee shop, opposite the Eurostar concourse, at 6.00am (5.30am on Saturdays). You’ll receive an informative welcome pack.
Kick off your Paris day trip in style with a ride on the world-famous Eurostar™. The 2hr 15min journey to Paris passes through 31 miles of Channel Tunnel – before disembarking at Gare due Nord station, Paris!
Fully Escorted Tour of Paris: Eiffel Tower, River Cruise & Louvre Museum*
Your expert tour guide will meet you at Gare du Nord station and take you on a fabulous trip around the City of Love!
A global icon, the Eiffel Tower is an essential part of any trip to Paris! This iron monument boasts incredible views across the city and you’ll be able to enjoy them from the lofty second floor. Next, you’ll sail down the River Seine on a relaxing luxury cruise, passing under Paris’ famous sweeping bridges. An audio guide providing informative commentary will also be available.
Hiding a mass of priceless artwork, the Louvre boasts a number of jaw-dropping collections. Enter through the modern Louvre Pyramid and through the museum – see the legendary Mona Lisa and the Venus de Milo. (On Tuesdays the Louvre is closed and you will be given a ticket to Musee d’Orsay instead.)
Note: During off-peak season, the Fully Escorted Tour of Paris may operate on day two.
Overnight accommodation will be in a 3* hotel (centrally located).
Day 2: Paris at Your Leisure
After a delicious continental breakfast enjoyed the French way, you are free to explore the city as you wish.
Make your own way back to Gare Du Nord and check-in at least 45 minutes before departure. Your departure time is 8.13pm, arriving back in London at 9.39pm.
The Standard Premier option includes breakfast, a light meal and refreshments served at your seat.
Note: Train times are subject to change.
*The Louvre does not open on Tuesdays. You will visit Musee d’Oray instead.
- The Louvre Museum is currently closed. We will therefore visit Musee d’Orsay instead.
- You are required to carry a valid passport with you which will be validated at the check-in desk.
- Please check your visa requirements before you travel.
- Your tickets will be printed under the lead passengers name.
- 100% cancellation charges apply to this tour - once booked it cannot be cancelled.
- Once booked this tour is non-refundable.
- During this tour there is a fair amount of fast paced walking involved. Please dress appropriately.
- Are you wondering how we can offer these great Paris trips at such fantastic prices? As all our Eurostar tickets are secured well before the date you choose to travel, you will benefit from advance ticket prices regardless of how close your travel date is! The savings from purchasing these tickets at a lower price are passed on to our customers, so you never have to search for a better deal.
- Golden Tours will have no liability if Eurostar trains are delayed for unforeseen circumstances such as security alerts, third party action or bad weather as this is beyond our control.
- Train seats are allocated on first come first serve basis & not guaranteed together.
- Morning Hotel Transfer to St.Pancras International
- Reserved seats on Eurostar
- Fully escorted in Paris
- River cruise
- Admissions to Louvre museum and Eiffel Tower
- Hotel accommodation
- Continental breakfast
April to March: Monday to Friday
Monday to Friday: Pick-ups will be between 5.00am - 5.30am
Meeting Point: Chop’d coffee shop, opposite the Eurostar concourse, St Pancras International Station
Monday to Friday:
Hotel Pickup : 05.15 am
Check In at Station: 06:00 am
Departure from London : 07:01 am
Return To London : 08:13 pm
Hotel Pickup : 04.45 am
Check In at Station: 05:30 am
Departure from London : 06:18 am
Return To London : 08:13 pm