Romantic Paris Day Trip with Louvre & Lunch at Le Bistro Parisien with Transfer
Activity code: 861T
- Enjoy stress-free travel with a morning hotel transfer to St Pancras International
- Come up close to the Mona Lisa at the iconic Louvre Museum
- Ascend to the 2nd floor of the world-famous Eiffel Tower
- Enjoy a delicious three course meal at Le Bistro Parisien
- Enjoy dedicated time for shopping with a free map of Paris
- Choose between Standard and Standard Premier travel on Eurostar
Make the journey to Paris as easy as possible with our morning transfer option. Please wait by the concierge desk in your hotel at 5.15am (4.45am on Saturdays) for your transfer to St Pancras International Station. Eurostar Check in closes 30 minutes before the train departure time. (This option is applicable for customers staying in Central London hotels only and must be pre-booked.)
Eurostar Journey to Paris
Your Romantic Paris experience begins at St Pancras International Station, where you’ll meet our Golden Tours representative at chop’d coffee shop, opposite the Eurostar concourse at 6.00am (5.30am on Saturdays). They will give you an informative welcome pack in exchange for your voucher – packed full of exciting details about your day on the continent! After boarding the sleek Eurostar, sit back and enjoy the 2hr 15min journey through the 31 mile Channel Tunnel, located deep beneath the English Channel Sea.
Panoramic Tour of Paris
You expert guide will greet you on arrival at Gare du Nord Station. First on the agenda in the City of Love is a charming panoramic tour through the centre of Paris and past its many dreamy landmarks. Gaze adoringly at the statuesque Arc De Triomphe, take in the flurry of shoppers on the Champs-Elysees, and marvel at the architecturally stunning Trocadero.
Lunch with Amazing Views of the Eiffel Tower
Wondering where to have lunch in Paris? The pièce de résistance of your spontaneous day trip is the opportunity to indulge yourself by eating a delicious lunch at the foot of the Eiffel Tower at Le Bistro Parisien. The controversial structure, now one of the most recognisable buildings in the world was completed in 1889 caused a significant rift between the artists of Paris who complained about the effect on such a building on the ‘untouched beauty of Paris’. Today however, it is the most visited paid monument in the world, and you’ll not only get to go up it, but also to dine in full view of it.
The final attraction on our list, the Louvre museum is a national treasure. Channel your inner art critic and wander through the renowned museum’s priceless collections. Housed in a former royal palace, even the outside of the Louvre is a visual treat! Discover the priceless artwork contained inside – the museum’s highlights include the legendary Mona Lisa and Venus de Milo.
As your Romantic Paris tour comes to an end, your guide will escort you back to the Gare du Nord. The departure time from Paris is 8.13pm, arriving back in London at 9.39pm.
The Standard Premier option includes breakfast, a light meal and refreshments served at your seat.
Upgrade to Standard Premier on Eurostar
Please choose between Standard or Standard Premier in the drop down menu above. Eurostar Standard Premier option has a whole load of benefits including a light meal served at your seat, while perusing complimentary magazines and charging your phone or tablet. Spacious seats and a generous luggage allowance of 2 bags around 85cm long and one small piece of hand luggage, make this the most luxurious way to travel.
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- The Louvre Museum is currently closed. We will therefore visit Musee d’Orsay instead.
- Restaurant 58 is closed for refurbishment from 1 September 2019 until Spring 2020. You will be dining at Le Bistro Parisien (located at the foot of the Eiffel Tower) instead.
- You are required to carry a valid passport with you which will be validated at the check-in desk.
- Please check your visa requirements before you travel.
- Your tickets will be printed under the lead passengers name.
- 100% cancellation charges apply to this tour - once booked it cannot be cancelled.
- Golden Tours will have no liability if Eurostar trains are delayed for unforeseen circumstances such as security alerts, third party action or bad weather as this is beyond our control.
- Train seats are allocated on first come first serve basis & not guaranteed together.
- *The Louvre does not open on Tuesdays. You will visit Musee d’Orsay instead.
November to February: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
March: Tuesday to Saturday
Daily (except Sunday)
Meeting Point: Chop’d Cafe, opposite the Eurostar concourse, St Pancras International Station
Meeting Time: 6:00am (5:30am on Saturdays), please arrive at least 10 minutes before the time stated
Departure Point: St. Pancras International Station
Monday to Friday:
Check In: 06:00am
Departure From London: 07:01am
Return To London: 20:13pm
Check In: 05:30am
Departure From London: 06:18am
Return To London: 20:13pm
On certain days, there will be slight changes to Eurostar departure times. Please see below in case these changes affect your inbound or outbound travel.